Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everything I see you do is golden, even if its something I don't care for, you still manage to make it look cool, really awesome work man, keep it up!!!

Everything I see you do is golden, even if its something I don't care for, you still manage to make it look cool, really awesome work man, keep it up!!!
Thanks Chris! Some are harder to get motivated to do but i always give it my best effort. Thanks to you guys for the comments that push me through on tough projects

Thanks Chris! Some are harder to get motivated to do but i always give it my best effort. Thanks to you guys for the comments that push me through on tough projects

Hooray for us for pushing you to the limit! Hopefully you still have room in your schedule to come out to the next FAMCON!

nice I didn't know Martin Short played the hatter . Great job as usual .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice I didn't know Martin Short played the hatter . Great job as usual .

Hey jerk!
Hatter looks great! Nice work on the hair.
Thanks man!

W.i.p

ebf30d6e2b0bb92f8998715835004caf.jpg

Maul looks great! So how do you keep such straight and angular lines? That's gotta be a huge pain on a small scale haha.
Thank you! It wasnt as bad as i thought it was gonna be. I drew em out in pencil first then filled it in
He has a shrink ray .

Honey i shrunk my Maul
I was wondering the same thing about the lines....that's amazing!
Thanks Paul!
Holy **** Jacob Maul looks amazing! Is that the slideshow one?
Thanks and yes it is sir

Back