Rahmier84 paint and mods...comissions closed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rahmier84 update 8-16-14

I have faith in you Jacob! Before Christmas would be friggin awesome, you can be Santa. I can imagine you delivering the goods on your sleigh

jacked_santa.jpg

I have faith in you Jacob! Before Christmas would be friggin awesome, you can be Santa. I can imagine you delivering the goods on your sleigh

jacked_santa.jpg
Lol....leave cookies man....none of them veggie sticks.

He will be there before then for sure

Amazing as ways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nicely detailed on Butchers cap. It looks like you can pull it off to reveal his head.

sent from The Leaky Cauldron

Your paint on the MJ sculpt is amazing! Not crazy about that sculpt though, I think the lips make it look weird, almost like he's sticking his tongue slightly out. None the less your paint makes it look even better then I had originally thought. :clap

Your paint on the MJ sculpt is amazing! Not crazy about that sculpt though, I think the lips make it look weird, almost like he's sticking his tongue slightly out. None the less your paint makes it look even better then I had originally thought. :clap
Thanks man i agree....i little sanding and resculpt would do wonders i bet for that lower lip.
And, you can...show them Jake!
Ok hang on the real glass eye i made and pers system fell out
Nicely detailed on Butchers cap. It looks like you can pull it off to reveal his head.

sent from The Leaky Cauldron
Thanks buddy!

At the time the MJ Sculpt was available as well as the Rainman version. I thought long and hard about it, they both have their ups and downs. What won me over with choosing this one was the details within the sculpt as well as the angry expression.

In retrospect I should have had Jake sand the lower lip haha. But I am still extremely happy with it regardless.

At the time the MJ Sculpt was available as well as the Rainman version. I thought long and hard about it, they both have their ups and downs. What won me over with choosing this one was the details within the sculpt as well as the angry expression.

In retrospect I should have had Jake sand the lower lip haha. But I am still extremely happy with it regardless.
As long as you like it thats all that matters man. I like both sculpts and each have there pros and cons

Comparison
6b2143b11ebb4c611003f22c48a01f0e.jpg

For 1 that butcher head is SICK !!!

For 2 what who and where the **** did those van damm heads come from ?!?!

Want a set [emoji33]

Such great work again sir .[emoji636][emoji6]

For 1 that butcher head is SICK !!!

For 2 what who and where the **** did those van damm heads come from ?!?!

Want a set [emoji33]

Such great work again sir .[emoji636][emoji6]
They are really rough sculpts man. On ebay for 20 bucks i think....Billy Kern i wanna say sculpted em. Id hold out for those new universal soldiers figures and do some mod work to them. These are ok for the price but are older i think

Back