Rahmier Bros Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rdeezy's Collection

You got that right bro lol! Great figure and great character acted perfectly by DDL! Where is he getting the clothing from?

He won't be getting it .., I will that sculpt belongs to me broski ;) ... Was thinking of getting moe on the case or jakes tailor not sure yet for a today B Scene look
y8y5emu5.jpg

Already got robbies hat just need that dam belt system he's making .

Re: Rdeezy's Collection

He won't be getting it .., I will that sculpt belongs to me broski ;) ... Was thinking of getting moe on the case or jakes tailor not sure yet for a today B Scene look
y8y5emu5.jpg

Already got robbies hat just need that dam belt system he's making .

Lucky you bro! Sounds like it's gonna be a great figure in the making! Same here waiting on Robbie to do the belt to complete my Bill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucky you bro! Sounds like it's gonna be a great figure in the making! Same here waiting on Robbie to do the belt to complete my Bill.

I can't wait to see it.. Joned is the king of Bills (he's had them all)! That belt rig will be very popular I'm sure, and Robbie does amazing accessories.

I can't wait to see it.. Joned is the king of Bills (he's had them all)! That belt rig will be very popular I'm sure, and Robbie does amazing accessories.

Lol.. I sure have had a few of them .

I posted these in the BrBa thread but ill share them in here as well. This is the battle damaged Walt I had painted by Kuato. He even sculpted the bandage..super talented. Thanks Chris!
ne3atetu.jpg

vy9ysuba.jpg

na4equvy.jpg

Wow, that's just fantastic! :rock

Here's some pics of my custom Vic Mackey sculpted by Canine and painted by Kuato. I even had Kuato paint the tan lines Vic has from his sunglasses as well as his birthmark on the back of his head.

mubezy4e.jpg

azatu5y9.jpg
ynaveqyj.jpg

What a talented painter he is .

I agree! My favorite painter besides Jake (I have to say that he's my brother) ill have pics just for you on Friday Johnny of something you been waiting to see painted up.

Here's some pics of my custom Vic Mackey sculpted by Canine and painted by Kuato. I even had Kuato paint the tan lines Vic has from his sunglasses as well as his birthmark on the back of his head.

mubezy4e.jpg

azatu5y9.jpg
ynaveqyj.jpg

WOW :horror that is just amazing bro! Congrats to have this in your collection :clap

Rdeezy's Collection

I agree! My favorite painter besides Jake (I have to say that he's my brother) ill have pics just for you on Friday Johnny of something you been waiting to see painted up.

Yes mine to ....that Vic paint up is something else haha luv the suntan touch ,
Roll on Friday .....

mubezy4e.jpg

azatu5y9.jpg
ynaveqyj.jpg

Wow Rob! That sculpt is incredible! The paintwork pushed it over the edge! Glad you got your definitive Vic! Congrats bro

mubezy4e.jpg

azatu5y9.jpg
ynaveqyj.jpg

Whoa! That is Amazing, Excellent Post my Friend, WOW!

WOW :horror that is just amazing bro! Congrats to have this in your collection :clap

Thanks Roberto! Love your name btw

Yes mine to ....that Vic paint up is something else haha luv the suntan touch ,
Roll on Friday .....

I can't wait to see it either. Chris is a madman with the brush!

Wow Rob! That sculpt is incredible! The paintwork pushed it over the edge! Glad you got your definitive Vic! Congrats bro

Thanks Matt! It feels awesome to finally have this in the collection.

Whoa! That is Amazing, Excellent Post my Friend, WOW!

Thanks as always for checking out my collection

Back