Rahmier Bros Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rdeezy's Collection

Awesome pick up with that Iminime Bateman! A beautiful piece! Still one of my faves! If you can score a DiD Gangster John over coat...it fits perfectly on Bateman! :clap

Awesome man I might do that, but I am loving the raincoat. It just sticks out on the shelf to ME, more than a guy in a coat and suit holding a briefcase.

Latest addition...Iminime's Wall Street Killer. Very impressed with this figure. I've been wanting this for a while, and finally got him.
7yby3aru.jpg

Looks fantastic bro! Great pic from a super movie :clap

Thanks Roberto! It is indeed, one of my favorite films as well.

The Iminime Bateman is among my favourite pieces, really happy I picked one up

Nice collection buddy

I posted these in the BrBa thread but ill share them in here as well. This is the battle damaged Walt I had painted by Kuato. He even sculpted the bandage..super talented. Thanks Chris!
ne3atetu.jpg

vy9ysuba.jpg

na4equvy.jpg

I posted these in the BrBa thread but ill share them in here as well. This is the battle damaged Walt I had painted by Kuato. He even sculpted the bandage..super talented. Thanks Chris!
ne3atetu.jpg

vy9ysuba.jpg

na4equvy.jpg

Whoa! That is Spot on, Rdeezy, Kuato is a Master, WOW!, Impressive Post my Friend.

Rdeezy's Collection

Thats definitely the best paint app on Heisenberg to date .,what a nice touch with the brandade there .

Well done rob .:)

Whoa! That is Spot on, Rdeezy, Kuato is a Master, WOW!, Impressive Post my Friend.

Thats definitely the best paint app on Heisenberg to date .,what a nice touch with the brandade there .

Well done rob .:)

Thanks guys! I thinks its one of the best Walt paintups I've seen as well but maybe I'm bias since its mine..lol

Back