RAH Sandtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll pass since I already have an RAH Stormtrooper. There's only so much $$$ to spend on this stuff, and the Sandtrooper just isn't even close to a high priority for me.

Still, cool for those who are Sandtrooper fans.

And yet another sign that SSC isn't getting around to their own any time soon.

I Like it, and I buy it! I only hope the price will be closer to $129 like the StarWarsShop exclusive Stormtrooper and Shadowtrooper, in stead of the $149 SSC wants for the Medicom Clonetrooper. It's from the same company so I don't see why SSC charges $20 more?

SS for the love of all that is holy, stop peddling other companies products and make some dang armored SW figures!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alice Adrenochrome said:
I Like it, and I buy it! I only hope the price will be closer to $129 like the StarWarsShop exclusive Stormtrooper and Shadowtrooper, in stead of the $149 SSC wants for the Medicom Clonetrooper. It's from the same company so I don't see why SSC charges $20 more?

Yeah, I'm not too thrilled about the $150 price tag on the Clonetrooper. But I'm getting Medicom Fett for $100 plus shipping, so it'll financially balance out when I put the two together.

Vader AL said:
SS for the love of all that is holy, stop peddling other companies products and make some dang armored SW figures!!!!!!!!!!!!

They can take their time for all I care. After getting my Stormtrooper, I absolutely love the RAH body over the SSC Buck body, and I want my armored figures (the characters I really want) to be as poseable as possible.

Vader AL said:
They can't.

At least, not yet.

And that's fine. I'd rather they start working on a decent 1/6 base body first anyway. Medicom and Hot Toys are absolutely eating their lunch in that area now and have been for a while.

Fett will be my first and only Medicom figure.

But for those who collect these, and especially those who love Stormtroopers, I'm happy you guys got this announcement.

tomandshell said:
Fett will be my first and only Medicom figure.

I'm aiming for the following Medicom collection:

Darth Vader (ROTJ) - scale be dam*ed (I'll rescale in Photoshop)!!!
Boba Fett
Stormtrooper
Clonetrooper (ROTS)

I'm a completest only in the sense of Medicom OT Star Wars (vcds or rah) so this is another + for me.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
A Snowtrooper and Biker Scout would be nice. :)

Lets hope they're next. I'm really looking forward to a RAH stormie and I'll have to get the Sandtrooper now to.

Forget it found it! Damnit more crap i gotta buy, but this is a great announcement!!:cool: :cool:

Since Im a Star Wars whore Ill get the Sand Trooper
regardless of what SS says I doubt we will be seeing one from them for a very long while.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
A Snowtrooper and Biker Scout would be nice. :)

Damn straight ya know they're gonna happen as well. I'd kill for a RAH biker scout it would have less armor restrictions in the leg area.Medicom is kickin ass in the trooper dept. with no end in sight!!!

Back