• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Quick Sale - Custom Bill the Butcher, ThreezeroThe Hound, Jon Snow Cult King Sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JLD95

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Looking for a quick easy sale on these items.

I can?t check the forum often during the day. Please text me if you are truly interested or would like pictures of the items. My number is (843)-996-0522.

Payment via PayPal via gift or add for fees. Prices include shipping.

MJ Choi Custom Bill the Butcher, Iris clothing, Fergo Black custom metal knives. Beautiful custom piece. First $850 or reasonable offer can take it. Also has some unpainted custom boots and hat that will come with. SOLD.

Threezero The Hound. Has been out of the box a few times but not displayed. One of the swords was glued at the hilt at one point. First $275 can take it.

Cult King painted Jon Snow King of the North headsculpt. $150 can have it, as a bonus I’ll throw in any other loose odd 1/6 pieces I have left laying around. Not much but I think I have some wrist pegs and such.

Again, looking for a quick easy sale. Send an offer.

Last edited:
Back