• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mj choi Bill the butcher sculpt with Iris clothing, and cregs customs hat and shoes.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nathancuts

Freakzoid
Reaction score
WFor sale only

Mj Choi Bill the Butcher sculpt with Iris clothing and cregs customs unpainted hat and shoes set.

With Mj Choi Bill the butcher sculpt and Iris clothing. This includes jacket, waistcoat, shirt, trousers and sash. I will also include an unpainted hat and shoes set from cregs customs which I could forward to the buyer, or get cregs customs to ship directly.

PLEASE NOTE- THE BODY IS NOT INCLUDED!! As I need this for other projects.

Only issue to note is that there is a small paint chip on the sculpt in his sideburn as pictured. I went in as close as I could to get a picture, and is not that noticeable when displayed.

Asking $700 (plus fees but including shipping) would consider reasonable offers and potential spilting.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    799.8 KB · Views: 206
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    841.5 KB · Views: 210
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    845.3 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
Back