Quick Flexpay ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

banthafett

Super Freak
Reaction score
Do they send you emails everytime they take a payment?

Does it keep track on your account how much is left to pay?

thanks

No & no. They do send out an email before the first payment is taken out & one before your last one. But nothing in between.

Seriously it's geeky but I keep a spreadsheet of all of my flexpays so I know what to expect & when to expect it.

Was thinking about doing the same thing. Thanks for the info.

If you have more than one, how hard is it to keep track of knowing what payment is for what figure?

Here's an example of what I do:

SUPERMAN - $209.99
1. October 15, 2011 - $70.00
2. November 15, 2011 - $70.00
3. December 15, 2011 - $69.99 + Shipping

This way if more than one thing charges on that date I can usually decipher what the payment went to.

It's also really how into balancing your checking/credit card account you are. Or at the very least seeing what gets charged.

Figured I could ask this here, but if I'm using flexpay , what happens with my saved gift card ? I would like to use the gift card I saved to my account.

Also another question.

Paid one payment of 70 last month. Thinking about canceling before the second payment. See there is a 40 fee if you cancel. Would that mean they would give back 30 of the 70?

Also another question.

Paid one payment of 70 last month. Thinking about canceling before the second payment. See there is a 40 fee if you cancel. Would that mean they would give back 30 of the 70?

I think it's a $20 fee

Back