Quick everyone Vote for SpiderMan !

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I voted....twice....haha I used my home computer really early and then went to my cousins house for a birthday party and voter there.....all i have to say GREEN MEANMACHINE....tomorow I'll be at grandparents house and I'll give blade a vote just because i hate spidey

A vote for Spider-Man is a foolish and wasted vote, Hot Toys isn't stupid and when the release of Spider-Man 4 in a couple of years figures are a lock. If they could go back and actually do previous film looks and villains they'd do it without thinking twice. Common sense would dicate that they will probably not introduce Spidey until the next film. Give Hulk his due. Vote for the Green Goliath.....could be the only shot we get for a figure.

Comic version? Besides there's so many versions of the costume they could do. When HT does do Spider-man, eventually there will be many!

Can't wait.

I don't think the poll is really indicative of anything other than HT trying to get a feel for the most popular.

I voted....twice....haha I used my home computer really early and then went to my cousins house for a birthday party and voter there.....all i have to say GREEN MEANMACHINE....tomorow I'll be at grandparents house and I'll give blade a vote just because i hate spidey

345.jpg

But Vote for Hulk tomorrow..:banana

Spiderman voted here too - always wanted the RAH, would love a better one to go with Iron Man Mk III

Back