Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Asmus: do you know which figure will be the next to be shipped out? Gandalf or Gurich?

Also, while I'm asking, can you divulge the estimated date of the next preorder?

Ringwrait is likely to be our next pre-order, may be in just 2 weeks.
with the stead.

As shipping, it should be Gurich (late April) than Gandalf (late May).

Let me try squeeze something out for you tomorrow!
Hope that's not a euphemism for something.:monkey3. I know it must be tough being in your position not being able to show too much. Just seems like with 2 figures "supposably" being released in a couple months and the Nazgul maybe going up for order soon we would be hearing some news or seeing some production pics. I for one am very anxious to see if the Gandalf head sculpt is going to hold up in the production process. Would be appreciated to hear something, thanks.

ETA Just to add some accolades. I'm 2 for 2 on the released LOTR figures. Although there are some problems here and there for the most part they are awesome figures. Looking forward to future releases.

hi,
it would be a tough choice,
but its likely we will do the young Bilbo for the Hobbit~

Yes! Hopefully we can put that hobbit body to some good use with Pippin, Merry and Bilbo. If the body ends up being smaller than Sideshows hopefully we can get a new Frodo and Sam to match up with the other hobbits.

1/6 The Hobbit figures would rock. But Fellowship Bilbo would rock even harder! (No surprise, just look at my Avatar :lol) Go Asmus!!!

Doing both heads might get some people to buy multiples but that will increase the cost which might make some people think twice. There are pluses and minus to it but I wouldn't mind seeing two heads for two main reasons, fisrt I wouldn't mind having both versions and second it won't take up another release spot.

Back