Questions for Asmus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the event anyone can help me from Asmus:

I forgot my account password and was told a new password was sent to my email... but I never received it. I've email Asmus via their site but since it doesn't seem to be working for me... I'm trying here.

Help, George!

PM Asmus on here. I have done that once or twice and they have been quick to respond.

Thanks guys!

I got a response from Rola at Asmus, but strangely she says she cannot issue passwords and cannot help me. Nothing ever came thru spam, and I did the "get new password" thing twice and nothing. So I have two preorders that I no longer can reach. :slap

I'm moving in two months and the fact that I can't change my Grishnahk shipping address is really going to make trouble, I just know it.

Last edited:
I know it sounds like a dumb question but is it going to the right email address? Did you perhaps use a different one for the Asmus site?

I sure hope so. That's exactly what I asked in my last email to Rola -- if I can contact Asmus to change the address once I know where I'm moving.

I PM'd George here too, so I'm sure in time it will get worked out.

Just be aware you guys -- in case you forget your password. Better write it down somewhere right now.

Thanks guys!

I got a response from Rola at Asmus, but strangely she says she cannot issue passwords and cannot help me. Nothing ever came thru spam, and I did the "get new password" thing twice and nothing. So I have two preorders that I no longer can reach. :slap

I'm moving in two months and the fact that I can't change my Grishnahk shipping address is really going to make trouble, I just know it.

I was able to change my Gandalf address today when I got the invoice sent to me. If you did the deposit I think you can do it that way. I have never been able to get my password reset to I always do the "guest" checkout now.

Asmus did tell me through pm that they changed my address but it still showed up as the old one on the invoice do I changed it there just to be safe.

Yes. George here was kind enough to get back to me, and Rola from Asmus did as well. With those two contacts I feel confident that I will be taken care of.

I paid for Gandalf yesterday so hopefully it has shipped and on its way. And I was told Grishnahk is likely to ship before I move so that problem could be sold.

Thanks for asking, Thainitty.

Paid up too, likely at the back of the shipping queue now but thats ok.
Something to look forward to [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With Gandalf shipping that leaves Grishnak as the only new figure left on preorder for Lord of the Rings. Not counting Saruman since he is basically a reissue. Hopefully they make another announcement or two soon.

Asmus any hints on when the next preorder will be and for who? Thanks!

After Sideshows' 1/6 figure and 1/6 statue lines died without producing the full fellowship I will probably be on edge until I have them all on pre-order.

There does seem to be a slowdown in announcements. I imagine Legolas will be showing up soon and maybe Gimli. I still need to pick up the Hobbits

I suspect we will see Frodo and Sam as well as Thranduil in the near future as they seemed to be the farthest along on those from what they have shown.

Perhaps I am wrong and they secretly have developed Boromir, Legolas, and Gimli farther than they have shown which would be good news indeed.

They did say they wanted to have the entire Fellowship completed in 2016. If we've seen Thranduil is pretty far along, I would say, hopefully, they are working on a lot of other pieces at the same time as well.

Still hoping to see Eomer, Theoden, a warrior Elrond, Boromir and Faramir announced at some point soon.

They did say they wanted to have the entire Fellowship completed in 2016. If we've seen Thranduil is pretty far along, I would say, hopefully, they are working on a lot of other pieces at the same time as well.

Still hoping to see Eomer, Theoden, a warrior Elrond, Boromir and Faramir announced at some point soon.
Boromir was announced. We just haven't seen anything other than the digitized head sculpt so far.

So what have we seen so far?

Frodo - head
Sam - head
Boromir - digital head
Legolas - head
Gimli - nada

I don't think they'll be done with the Fellowship by 2016, even if they have developed the other parts - announcing all those figures for PO with so little time between them could be a poor move.

As long as they finish the fellowship I don't care if it takes them into 2017 to do it. My biggest fear is that the law be dies before we get them all. I am still hoping the line continues for at least 3 more years if not longer. I will buy whatever Middle Earth figure they put out as long as their quality keeps going in the general direction it has been.

Back