Question.....Should I get

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

massf

Super Freak
Reaction score
the Thor PF or not???

just had my waitlist convert to an order, and I'm wondering if it's worth getting for the $325?

any feedback?.....

Depends on if you're a big Thor fan. I'm not so I never even ordered. I don't think it's going to skyrocket in value like some of the older grails so if you after it as an investment I'd say no. Just my opinion.

If you can afford it Iwould.It looks like it has that wow factor that most sought after PFs have.

I'm gonna go out on the limb and say if you at all like this one then pick it up now. Iron Man 2 is scheduled to be out in 2010 and they've already said it'll be used to help introduce THOR. That means a script and shooting has to take in a short period of time and shots of Thor will start to leak. Once that film hits I have a feeling that buzz and hype alone will send this piece soaring on the secondary market even if its a brief lift...

Screw the whole "movie" argument. It seems that most of the big Marvel guy PFs go up, with the exception of Logan, because he was one of the earlier released guys. Despite an otherwise great face sculpt by Andy Bergholtz, many didn't like his huge forehead, or the fact he was articulated and had a string bean body. Newer pieces like the Cap PF have no movie out yet. With that said, he's more than doubled in value since his initial release date back in the Summer of '07. Thor is a big Marvel A lister with WOW factor, so for that reason, and because the Ex is cool and has such a low ES, I can see this thing surging in price a year from now. Having said that, anytime a person questions buying a piece I wonder what's wrong with them...

Are you buying this for yourself or to please us? If it's the latter, you are in this hobby for the wrong reason. lol

Either way we'll live if you take it on or not. Question is, can you live without him and not regret getting him?

thanks guys....lots of input to ponder over.

I am buying it for myself, but $325 plus taxes and shipping to the UK is a lot of cash to consider. I find the PF pieces are systematically increasing from SS, I just want to make sure that I'm buying it for the right reasons.

thanks guys....lots of input to ponder over.

I am buying it for myself, but $325 plus taxes and shipping to the UK is a lot of cash to consider. I find the PF pieces are systematically increasing from SS, I just want to make sure that I'm buying it for the right reasons.

Only you know that yourself Flash Snoopy.

Yes, he's a no-brainer....Even If I didnt like him after his initial first pics release, he started growing on me..now he's an absolute must have.

^^^^ YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS THOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and doit cause i dont want to see you crying when its $900!!!!!

you know what i you have to ask then its something you really dont want then pass it up and get something you really want!:cool:

Back