Question: Hot Toys Predalien Comparison

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollywood

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a chance to get one of these in trade, but being that I have never seen one in person, I have a few questions. I know Hot Toys made this as a 1:6 scale, and based on some online reviews I see its 18 inches tall.

My question is, even though its 18 inches tall, is it underscaled in comparison to the NECA 1:4 Predator, and Alien? Meaning scale of the head, hands, torso etc.

Any photo comparisons would be great to see as well.

Thanks.:goodpost:

Yup, underscaled. 1:6 vs 1:4... :duh

The Neca 1:4 would be significantly bigger. If the Predalien was 1:4, technically it would be like in excess of 25" or more with straight legs :thud:

Remember in principal... if 1:6 was supposed 12", it would be reference to human height... so an Alien would technically be larger (hence the 18" height).

Height does not represent scale.

Sorry, no pics! :lol

Why are you comparing 1:4 scale to 1:6 scale? The HT Predalien is huge for the scale. You'll love it. I'll never give up mine.

The Predalien is really cool and under rated. The only main gripe i had was there was no stand. Because its a whore to stand. That and the thighs stick too much over the knee with its legs bent.

The Predalien is really cool and under rated. The only main gripe i had was there was no stand. Because its a whore to stand. That and the thighs stick too much over the knee with its legs bent.

I actually use a spare Wolf cleaner stand with crotch holders. Works and looks great.

Back