Question about the X-files

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morbo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Okay, so I got the 61 dvd box set of the X files and am slowly getting through them.
Here's the question. is there an espisode where John Doggett is wearing the clothes on the Sideshow figure ( the tactical version)?
I had a quick scan through the later episodes with him in and he's always in a suit.
If he doesn@t why did Sideshow put him in those clothes?

Season Eight - the episode is titled "Medusa"
tacticaldoggett.jpg

Okay, so I got the 61 dvd box set of the X files and am slowly getting through them.
Here's the question. is there an espisode where John Doggett is wearing the clothes on the Sideshow figure ( the tactical version)?
I had a quick scan through the later episodes with him in and he's always in a suit.
If he doesn@t why did Sideshow put him in those clothes?

Man, I love that show. :rock

The crappy thing about the Sideshow figure is that all the asymmetrical details are off.

It's like they based the figure on a reversed photo.

Either that or they didn't want to make the figure left-handed and they hoped nobody would notice.

Oh, well, at least they did the Sideshow Exclusive right.

Okay, X Files fans. I need the name of the episode where it suggests that all the big major league baseball players were really aliens. :)

thanks for the info. It was driving me mad not knowing....sad aren't I? :lol

Back