Question about the MJ comiquette for all the sideshow vets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way too fricken many, if you ask me! We're going to cut down next year significantly. Otherwise he'll never get to drawing All Star Wonder Woman!

For all of Adam's convention appearances:

https://www.justsayah.com/pages/AHpg9.html

Sadly, my art isn't as appreciated as Adam's so I don't get invited to any conventions.:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2
dscf1449aj6.jpg

Sadly, my art isn't as appreciated as Adam's so I don't get invited to any conventions.:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2
dscf1449aj6.jpg

Sometimes, if you don't draw so well but DATE a famous artist? They'll invite you to shows too! Check out my Bio on the F.A.C.T.S website for thier show in Belgium:

Quote: "Allison Sohn is a talented artist who recently worked as an sketch artist on the Lord of the Rings: Evolution set. Her work on the set garnered a great deal of admiration, and has propelled her into future sketch card projects.

She's the girlfriend of Adam Hughes and both will attend F.A.C.T.S. 2007."

SIGH

Sometimes, if you don't draw so well but DATE a famous artist? They'll invite you to shows too! Check out my Bio on the F.A.C.T.S website for thier show in Belgium:

Quote: "Allison Sohn is a talented artist who recently worked as an sketch artist on the Lord of the Rings: Evolution set. Her work on the set garnered a great deal of admiration, and has propelled her into future sketch card projects.

She's the girlfriend of Adam Hughes and both will attend F.A.C.T.S. 2007."

SIGH

Ok that sounds like a plan. All you fine female artists out there, Bannister is available and will gladly ride your coattails to any convention of your choosing.

Ok that sounds like a plan. All you fine female artists out there, Bannister is available and will gladly ride your coattails to any convention of your choosing.

LOL That's funny stuff! This is why I like Bannister! The guy can be funny!

!!!WARNING!!! Just be aware he may flip you for another girl....so enjoy your time with him while it lasts, because if he treats his ladies like he does his collectibles...it won't be a long lasting relationship. Heck he may just flip you for a donut! !!!WARNING!!!

LOL That's funny stuff! This is why I like Bannister! The guy can be funny!

!!!WARNING!!! Just be aware he may flip you for another girl....so enjoy your time with him while it lasts, because if he treats his ladies like he does his collectibles...it won't be a long lasting relationship. Heck he may just flip you for a donut! !!!WARNING!!!

Eli I am not a pimp.:lol

Saffron, will you be at Dragon*Con as well? I will probably assume so since Adam will be.

Had in mind picking up your Leia & Stormtroopers if so.

Saffron, will you be at Dragon*Con as well? I will probably assume so since Adam will be.

Had in mind picking up your Leia & Stormtroopers if so.

well; I've been told they are out of tables, but they don't mind if I sit at Adam's with him... so I should be there.

Back