Question about A Predators Anatomy.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you goobers are over-thinking stuff that the writers/effects people didn't need to care about.
and there's already a sticky-thread devoted to this jackassery and i refuse to take part in it.

having said that - predator has a green blood and pink mouth because it's "a ____ing alien!"
and i'm taking Busey's word over yours. in all situations.

This isn't going to be the answer that you want, but it's the truth.

why do filmakers make no sense?

Because the majority of people who watch "popcorn/monster" movies don't over analyze the film afterwards.

They just don't. So fleshing out every detail for the certain few that do isn't necessary.

The other thing is, by the time Stan Winston (who designed the Predator) came on board that movie was already filming and was already having problems. It was actually almost shut down because the studio wasn't happy with the progress being made. You can read about it if you search the movie.

So it wasn't like Stan had years to flesh out every single detail and aspect of the Predator. And beyond that it wasn't like Stan was even in a position to do so. That kinda stuff falls on whoever writes the story. Not the FX designer. Stan made the monster. Period. He wasn't involved in the writing or creation of the story, characters, etc.

lol now THATS funny! why do filmakers make no sense?
I wanna hug a predator :monkey1 lol it would be like "FOO! (Click Click Click) Getta da hell offa me!"
hah and the others would be like "Lolwut?"

jesus this thread is stupid.l thought you said you were done with this thread.its a made up alien.its anatomy doesnt need to make sense end of story..im done with this thread and l cant believe people have the time to talk about this topic.you want a real anatomy topic.why do us men have nipples.we dont breast feed so why do we have them,doesnt make sense there useless.theres a topic for you.

jesus this thread is stupid.l thought you said you were done with this thread.its a made up alien.its anatomy doesnt need to make sense end of story..im done with this thread and l cant believe people have the time to talk about this topic.you want a real anatomy topic.why do us men have nipples.we dont breast feed so why do we have them,doesnt make sense there useless.theres a topic for you.

Who pissed in your Wheaties? :lol

lol now THATS funny! why do filmakers make no sense?
I wanna hug a predator :monkey1 lol it would be like "FOO! (Click Click Click) Getta da hell offa me!"
hah and the others would be like "Lolwut?"

I thought you weren't going to post here anymore. :duh

c'mon guys no need to be so hostile towards a fellow forummer. he/she's just asking a geek question, which is at least interesting food for thought.

but the others are right, itsinjin. there is a thread called "aliens, predator & terminator Q&A (anything)". u'll probably get better answers if u post your topic there...

Umm this might sound stupid but how do the alien's (xeno's lol) actually see cause they have no eyes, ears or nose (stupid question i know but it's a stupid thread)

Back