Queen Studios: The Dark Knight Rises - Hathaway Catwoman on Batpod 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Queen Studios Collectibles said:
QUEEN STUDIOS AT WONDER FESTIVAL SHANGHAI 2021

Hey Guys! We're pleased to announce that the long-awaited 1/3 Catwoman statue will be displayed at the Wonder Festival 2021!

We knew you guys have been looking forward to this statue since the teaser released last year, and we know you probably can't wait to see the statue up close.

MZvIu2n.jpg

4QDTcCl.jpg

luv it. too bad I'll have to admire it from afar since it'd take up too much room for me.

Looks really great, I don't know if I can miss this, but I wonder if the cost will change my mind lol. Hope it's not like 6 grand or something.

Gilbert Setiawan said:
I thought it was her photo.. will it come with artificial hair as well?
Possibly, keep an eye out for updates

Edward J. Stark said:
Why not make both 1/3 and 1/4 scales of the same design?
We could consider it, but we don't always get great feedback when we make the same character in the same pose in different scales

Rene Matthes said:
Why no 1/4? :( 1/4 is a little bit too less in the last time I think. Especially for those iconic characters
Hello, Thanks for your feedback, I will pass it on to our artists, hope we can bring good news soon.

Khun Tapok said:
why not 1/4
oh, hope we can release in the future.

Edward J. Stark said:
This will be huge for 1/3. Wish it was 1/4, it's Beautiful. Maybe you can do both scales at the same time if you have the license.
Hi, Edward, Thanks for your feedback, hope we can bring good news soon.

Craig Hay said:
I cant imagine that being better. Looks stunning guys!!! Please get the likeness and license to 1989 Batman!!!
Hello Craig, Please keep an eye on it.

2char.

Last edited:
As much as i love their work, and as much as there are people who can afford this size statue.....i really wish they would down scale for more buyers at times.

Why not produce this in two scales. 1/4 and 1/3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why not produce this in two scales. 1/4 and 1/3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many hate when companies do that.

And it’s mostly smaller companies and custom groups who do that, and their edition sizes are small anyway.

As much as i love their work, and as much as there are people who can afford this size statue.....i really wish they would down scale for more buyers at times.

I wouldn’t want them to do that, as the vast bulk of my DC movie line are in 1/3 scale.

Back