Queen Studios The Dark Knight: Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CYn21Fx.jpg

Pics below by GeneralZodLives:

Qab5cOl.jpg

uqtYX6i.jpg

nbkILGB.jpg

He doesn't look good at all.

On a side note i still cant access dc comics statues props section etc on my home pc but i can on my laptop.

Apart from the hairline and hair which could use a few tweaks, I actually think the head is fine. The rest not so much, the tailoring of the clothes defo needs a change

The likeness is definitely there! Way better than the new pf.
But the rest...disappointment! Looks like like a sitting doll instead of a high end statue. In this part, the new pf clearly takes the win!
Overall, a mediocre piece.

these guys usually do a pretty good job with customer feedback, so I'd be shocked if there aren't changes that will be made to this besides what was noted already.

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
QUEEN STUDIOS 1:3 JOKER UPDATE

At NYCC we debuted the 1:3 Heath Ledger Joker, which was still a work in progress. Fans that attended the NYCC really loved the statue. However, keen eyed fans on forums and Facebook noticed there was still more work to do. As you know, we try to listen to your feedback and make the right changes.

We know the first version wasn’t the best, but we wanted to show the 1:3 Joker as he develops. We’ve made significant changes to the hairline to make the Joker look more like the Dark Knight villain. To achieve a better hairline, we’ve opted for a mix of sculpted hair and real hair. The mix of sculpted hair and real hair has given us the shape that we were looking for without compromising quality.

The Joker’s clothing also needed more work. In the prison scene, the Joker’s tie wasn’t tied so tightly, but his clothes were a tighter fit than our work in progress piece. The adjustments have been made, and he is much more movie accurate.

Finally, after conducting a Facebook poll to see if fans wanted rooted or sculpted hair; rooted was the clear winner, but a lot of fans still voted for sculpted hair. Based on this, we’ve decided to offer two versions of the statue so you have the option to choose for yourself.

The final 1:3 Joker is almost complete, and we will share the official photos very soon.

Once again, thank you for your patience and support. We look forward to hearing your thoughts!

XyrArJb.jpg

2iVmSNH.jpg

Hmm...The hair definitely looks better (as previously it was just cut and paste rather than rooted during NYCC), and I’ll need to see more photos, but the clothes look tighter.

And if I could source this locally here in Australia I would definitely be purchasing this.

Hmm...The hair definitely looks better (as previously it was just cut and paste rather than rooted during NYCC), and I’ll need to see more photos, but the clothes look tighter.

And if I could source this locally here in Australia I would definitely be purchasing this.

Same boat as me bud.

Wow that looks much better! Definitely in for this now. I'm also glad they are offering a sculpted hair version. Not confident real hair will look good on a production piece.

Better but still something missing. I'll wait and see what K.A. Kim comes up with for the Blitzway/Prime 1 collaboration.

If she can't nail it I'll just accept it's near impossible to get an accurate Ledger Joker likeness. So many companies have tried now and all have missed the mark.

Interesting how this update looks much better. Definitely gotta see more pics of it in more angles ....

Back