Statue Queen Studios: The Avengers - Iron Man Mark VII 1:2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks good. But to be fair it looks just like the IA mark VII but this one has more switch outs.

Legs do look off. Cool statue if I was in the market for a half scale mark VII I'd buy it.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

GOEdDzG.jpg

edVS8S5.jpg

7V2yOwL.jpg

vWmdjmr.jpg

CnGP2tm.jpg

Facebook video 1

Facebook video 2

Last edited:
mqgIW5n.jpg

13 official pics on Facebook

𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐒 𝐈𝐑𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝟏:𝟐 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝟕
𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥
The Iron Man Mark 7 armor has appeared in "Iron Man3" and "The Avengers" and is considered one of Tony?s classic armours. The suits popularity is mostly due to its impressive features, including its laser-guided tracking system and rapid deployment mechanism. These features were technological breakthroughs at the time and laid the foundations for later iterations of the Iron Man armour. Today, this iconic armour is a firm favourite for Iron Man fans around the world.
𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐄
The Queen Studios Iron Man Mark 7 1:2 statue includes all the bells and whistles that you?d expect on an awesome Iron Man collectible.
The the shoulder missiles are visible and densely packed with small missiles inside. On the calves, you can expect the same attention to detail, with micro missiles open and on display.
The Iron Man Mark 7 looks forward with his arms raised, his feet apart, and his knees slightly bent. Tony is poised for action and his missiles are ready to fire!
𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗙𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗦
To make the Mark 7 even better, we?ve included internal lighting so he looks awesome on display. These lights are included in the eyes, arc reactor and palm repulsors adding an extra level of authenticity.
𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗞 𝟳 𝗠𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦
A few months back we got some feedback of the Iron Man Mark 7, so we made some modifications according to fans' suggestions.
𝗟𝗘𝗚 𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗧𝗛
Some fans had concerns over the length of Iron Man?s legs. After the event, we carefully studied images and videos of the Mark 7, and decided to adjust the leg length to make them look more accurate and natural.
𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗟𝗘𝗚 𝗝𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗦
We also received a lot of feedback about his joints. Some fans suggested they were to spherical and resembled ball joints which wasn?t quite accurate. Based on the feedback, we went away and made some more adjustments. We?re now happy with the results.
𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗡 𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘
Initially, this design included an open chest feature. However, the MK7 isn?t shown with the chest open in either Iron Man 3 or The Avengers. Therefore, based on feedback and in the name of accuracy, we decided it would be best to remove this from the final production piece.
𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝙎𝙏𝙐𝘿𝙄𝙊𝙎 𝙄𝙍𝙊𝙉 𝙈𝘼𝙉 𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙆 7 1:2 𝙎𝘾𝘼𝙇𝙀 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙐𝙀
----------------------------------------------------
Price: $ 2100 USD
Edition Size: 888
----------------------------------------------------
Material: Polystone
Features: Internal Lighting
Size: 79cm (W), 57cm (D), 109cm (H)
Estimated Delivery Date: Quarter 3 2021
Pre-order Ends: October 19 2020

I'm not completely convinced. I take the mk 46 by CM Studio and save money for other Statues.

I'm not completely convinced. I take the mk 46 by CM Studio and save money for other Statues.
Holy crap that thing is amazing for only 1000. But shipping to the us will be 500+ and costume fees will be a lot also. So they will be roughly the same price.

Holy crap that thing is amazing for only 1000. But shipping to the us will be 500+ and costume fees will be a lot also. So they will be roughly the same price.

I pay 1800 dollars shipped for the cm studio. For the queen studios i pay the double or more (EU tax).

I pay 1800 dollars shipped for the cm studio. For the queen studios i pay the double or more (EU tax).
Oh wow. 1800 isn't bad at all. Might have to sell off my IA mark 42 lol

Oh wow. 1800 isn't bad at all. Might have to sell off my IA mark 42 lol

IA are good, but i really dont like the base.
The two iron man CM studio are very very good, the mk50 and the mk46 are very impressive and the price is really low for the quality.
I taked it, when i receive it open a new topic with some photos.

IA are good, but i really dont like the base.
The two iron man CM studio are very very good, the mk50 and the mk46 are very impressive and the price is really low for the quality.
I taked it, when i receive it open a new topic with some photos.
Keep me posted because I'm interested in a mark 50.

From the YouTube videos I see of their various suits, the paint jobs look pretty good.

But I’m not sure on the finer details, and how light are these things? Every video I’ve watched makes it seem that they don’t weigh all that much at all?

From the YouTube videos I see of their various suits, the paint jobs look pretty good.

But I’m not sure on the finer details, and how light are these things? Every video I’ve watched makes it seem that they don’t weigh all that much at all?

The weight will definitely be less than a Sideshow, in fact my main fear only that it can break during transport, but the details are very good.

https://youtu.be/w_OOMVnRwjI

Thanks for posting pics of these statues Shoo! This looks pretty amazing! Too big for my collection. But hoping for a CW Spiderman preorder soon.

Back