Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
would love to get a blade runner 2049 joi
InArt would make a stunning Joi figure! And I can't believe we don't have any official 1/6 Ryan Gosling yet lol. One reason I got hopeful was apparently the past year there were tons of viral BR2049 videos on TikTok and Youtube getting millions of views, the movie is more popular now that it's ever been lol. I don't care how much it made theatrically, an InArt K and Joi would sell like hotcakes, I'd bet a lot more than Pennywise. They're making Dune figures so maybe they like the director's movies and that gives it a chance lol. I'll keep hoping!

Here's a couple shorts from TikTok and a song that got popular from them, also the shorts are mostly directed to Gosling fans lol

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
That Supermad was decent but I skipped it because I thought it looked more like Brian Rosling lol

I was of the opinion, beggars can't be choosers :) Looks fine at normal viewing distance.
Oh yeah I get it, I was one click away from buying it back then! It's actually close and not that off. Just I used to get asked why I wanted HT to do certain figures if a third-party already did it, so I was responding to that question before anyone asked it lol. I wasn't being critical of you, sorry if I gave that impression!

Last edited:
In my earlier post I apparently mischaracterized how John mentioned Blade Runner, he wasn't trying to create hype, in this interview he more mentioned it as a fan and just to have a positive note after reminding everyone they can't do Indy. I imagine the BR license would be cheaper, and Neca had a Gosling likeness. The third-party and custom figures seemed very successful so I thought that would encourage someone official, but I guess we'll see. Anyway, sorry for the post spamming, I'll move on lol

Last edited:
Any bets on other character figures InArt will attack next? I'm not a fan of their overlapping and improving of previous Hot Toys releases - I'd prefer they focus on untapped or underproduced licenses, even so far as clipping the Asmus LOTR releases - but that seems to be InArt's approach. They're more likely to stick with DC rather than touch any coveted Marvel characters and with that in mind I feel like InArt may try their luck with the original Suicide Squad Harley Quinn. It's a popular character and a figure overdue for an upgrade with rooted hair and alternate sculpts since Hot Toys' 2017 release. It was one of HT's best figures (I actually have 3 of her to use all the various outfit options) and would be eager for an InArt improvement.

Wish we would actually get other character instead of just Neo. Give me a good Morpheus, Trinity and Agent Smith.

Yeah i'll believe we are getting anything other than Neo when i see it.

Honestly, i'd rather InArt do Morpheus/Trinity first before doing a Neo. I'm over Neo figures.

Companies never do anything with the other characters from The Matrix. I get that Neo is the lead, plus Keanu ect ect.....but the merch is so boring.

A proper lobby Neo would be a must buy for me.

Would love to see Inart’s take on a 1/6 Alita: Battle Angel at some point. Can imagine several ways they’d improve upon what Hot Toys did.

THIS is what I want more than anything else... I need more iconic women in my collection...

They've got the potential for all the DC licenses, so this is something we really need to see done properly in 1/6...

61nqNnq4EBL._AC_SL1201_.jpg

Back