Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is Black Adam still in the plans for inart?
We don’t think so. In the Willfox interview last week, John mentioned that a few teased figures were probably getting axed and even specifically mentioned Black Adam as not being in the future lineup. Pretty damning.

I'm still hoping for the first Blade Runner and BR2049 figures from InArt, the third party and custom figures never appealed to me. They mentioned BR in an interview earlier this year when talking about wanting to make anything with Harrison Ford...but now it seems apparent they were just trying to create hype when mentioning random licenses in those interviews, China doesn't care about BR so it's very unlikely.

I just wanna see InArt root this magnificent hair, if they go King in the North look itll be a waste of a figure IMO.

1695659636837.png

I just wanna see InArt root this magnificent hair, if they go King in the North look itll be a waste of a figure IMO.

View attachment 664738
Same, Nights Watch Jon was my favorite. Before his writing became awful and he got actual plot armor. Plus I like his untied long hair look cause that tied back hair look just aint it. Hopefully Inart does this look for Jon but because this Jon is a much older look. Unless the Snow series has him with his hair untied and back with the watch outfit. I think they'll go for the season 6 or 7 look.

We don’t think so. In the Willfox interview last week, John mentioned that a few teased figures were probably getting axed and even specifically mentioned Black Adam as not being in the future lineup. Pretty damning.

Hopefully they axe Resurrections Neo and do an OG matrix or reloaded ver instead.

Last edited:
InArt would definitely do crow Snow.
Nah, I feel they would do the new Snow because of the Daenerys so they can be paired together. Plus I think with the Snow series they would do whatever look he has in that and probably it’ll be his tied back hair and later season outfit.

It is very disappointing.
I will wait for Prim 1 Adam, which I pre-ordered.

Nah, I feel they would do the new Snow because of the Daenerys so they can be paired together. Plus I think with the Snow series they would do whatever look he has in that and probably it’ll be his tied back hair and later season outfit.

We don't know Which Daenerys they're doing yet, so there's still hope. I'm hoping for anything between season 3-4 personally.

InArt has also shown that they're going with more iconic looks over what's newest, So I doubt well see Jon from his solo series over one of his looks in GoT.

But I cant see them doing his King in the North look purely because they cant have as much fun with the hair as they could with his Nights Watch look.

We don't know Which Daenerys they're doing yet, so there's still hope. I'm hoping for anything between season 3-4 personally.

InArt has also shown that they're going with more iconic looks over what's newest, So I doubt well see Jon from his solo series over one of his looks in GoT.

But I cant see them doing his King in the North look purely because they cant have as much fun with the hair as they could with his Nights Watch look.
True but what if they make the hair untie-able. Also like I said. They want profit. So they would most definitely make Dany and Jon be a duo. So season 7 look with the beyond the wall outfit for both of them or the king in the north for Jon. So it’s a 50/50. They either will go for iconic looks or for a pair look. We’ll just have to wait and see.

I think Black Adam, Mera, and the Nazgul have been axed, though I can see them doing the Nazgul down the line as they produce more LOTR figures. I assume all the others on the 2022-2023 list are going to be made.

I think Black Adam, Mera, and the Nazgul have been axed, though I can see them doing the Nazgul down the line as they produce more LOTR figures. I assume all the others on the 2022-2023 list are going to be made.
Yep Nazgul could be done further down the line. But they need to keep the LotR figures coming. With Gandalf out, and Aragorn not too far away, they need to announce the next at some point. Maybe Legolas. Didn't they show his silhouette in one tease shot ?

edit : here it is.

So Joker done, Gandalf done. Legolas or Nazgul or perhaps Neo or Paul Attreides. Or perhaps plans have changed ??

Screenshot 2023-09-26 at 22.45.41.png

I'm still hoping for the first Blade Runner and BR2049 figures from InArt, the third party and custom figures never appealed to me. They mentioned BR in an interview earlier this year when talking about wanting to make anything with Harrison Ford...but now it seems apparent they were just trying to create hype when mentioning random licenses in those interviews, China doesn't care about BR so it's very unlikely.
would love to get a blade runner 2049 joi

Back