Queen Studios / InArt to do sixth scale figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Inart would be awesome if they did a horror line!
Just imagine a Hellraiser, Jeepers Creepers, the fly etc with the detail, rooted hair and everything else from Inart..

What characters/franchises are people hoping Inart pick up (including from the MCU/Disney/Star Wars if you are so inclined)?

If InArt gets Marvel and Star Wars license... oh boy... hold on to your butts.
O damn I hope not
I pretty much agree with @ironwez20 here.
Hot Toys is all over Marvel and frankly there aren't a lot of characters from the MCU I'd pay this kind of money just to upgrade a figure I already have in my collection.... though saying that I AM already upgrading my Ledger Joker, Gandalf and possibly Pennywise so who knows!

So speaking for myself If I was picking up anyone from the MCU it would probably only be a more classic costume Thor (possibly his look from the Dark World) as I have never felt like Hot Toys ever captured Hemsworth's likeness in any figure (with the exception of Infinity War - but that is a very different look for him) and I also think the rooted hair classic Thor look would be very impressive if done as well as Inart's other prototypes.

Inart would be awesome if they did a horror line!
Just imagine a Hellraiser, Jeepers Creepers, the fly etc with the detail, rooted hair and everything else from Inart..

I too would love a horror line - Christopher Lee Dracula/Peter Cushing Van Helsing, Bride of Frankenstein and Karloff Frankenstein's Monster, and The Mummy, Count Orlok of Nosferatu, Possessed Regan from the Exorcist, Jack Torrence from Shining, Freddy Kruger, Pinhead from Hellraiser, Candyman, MacReady and THE THING, Norman Bates, Hannibal Lecter, Michael Myers, Jason Vorhees, Chucky, David from the Lost Boys etc. there are so many iconic characters here.

Will check back in after two years. Hopefully they'll have gotten the Hot Toys characters out of their system.

I do agree that I would be very excited if they branched out a little - don't get me wrong there are some characters Hot Toys have done that I would love to see Inart's take on, but there are so many underrepresented figures, characters and franchises in the industry that I would like to see them tackle in the future.

There are some Sci-fi and Cult movie/series figures that could look amazing - like Dutch and The Predator, Ripley (quite a few options here and a character i see doing well from Inart's rooted look), Dekard from Blade Runner, Snake Plissken, The Crow, The Bride from Kill Bill, Karl Urban's Dredd, the Horus and Anubis guards and RA from Stargate, Stargate SG1 team, Dr Who fans have a whole host of characters to choose from, then the Trekies have a whole bunch of characters they would like such as Kirk, Spock, Picard, Khan... you could also do Buffy and a few key characters from that series and its spin-off Angel, or other series like Firefly and Serenity........

Hell you could even do childhood films if they have enough of a following/nostalgia factor/iconic enough impact - like Jareth from Labyrinth (imagine the hair), Gene Wilder's Willy Wonka, Angelica Huston as The Grand High Witch from The Witches (which would be both awesome and horrifying), The Addams Family (the Angelica Huston/Raul Julia/Christopher Lloyd version), Robin Williams and Dustin Hoffman as Pan and Cpt. Hook from Hook, The Goonies, The Princess Bride, The Wizard of Oz, Harry Potter (though I think I heard this was a possibility).............

Actually I might stop because I think I just spent like 30+ grand in theoretical pounds/dollars.

My #1 ask for a 1/6 line right now -- and this is only because other favorites like Alien and Predator have technically been done, even though there's room for improvement -- is Conan the Barbarian 1982. Conan and Thulsa Doom for sure, but I'd buy Valeria and Subotai as well. At the moment I'm collecting the Super7 Ultimates figures because, cheesy as they are, they're the only line to produce these characters. I can only imagine how great they'd look in high-end 1/6 scale.

I had a listen earlier. Nothing exciting to me apart from they are still making Matrix 4 Neo and will also be making Neo from the OT, not clear which one.

If there was something rock solid I would have reported it here.

I had a listen earlier. Nothing exciting to me apart from they are still making Matrix 4 Neo and will also be making Neo from the OT, not clear which one.

If there was something rock solid I would have reported it here.
The Neo from the OT will hopefully be the first movie as that is by the far the best movie in the series.

Which would be the next release after Pennywise? Aragorn? Nazgul?
Considering the upcoming Amazon LOTR show and Dune 2 if InArt are smart they'll release into the hype from those two shows with Aragorn and Paul imo.

Also depends how far along they are with Neo. Considering their Pennywise move straight after Hot Toys, maybe they will go with Neo now after the latest HT Neo pre-order :ROFLMAO: . I personally would also love an OT Neo. Got to have all those guns !!

When I think about it, I'd actually be up for all 3 of the above mentioned. So I'm hoping for a a bit of time between them simply for financial reasons.

Back