Statue Queen Studios: Endgame - Scarlet Witch (Elizabeth Olsen) 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just to get an idea of what we might be getting, here are a few pics of a digital sculpt by Queen Studios 3D Art Director Zhang Xiao, AKA Zo Smile.

Xvnypj3.jpg

KZ4uBb2.jpg

HqdaMyX.jpg

Last edited:
Just to get an idea of what we might be getting, here are a few pics of a digital sculpt by Queen Studios 3D Art Director Zhang Xiao, AKA Zo Smile.

Xvnypj3.jpg

KZ4uBb2.jpg

HqdaMyX.jpg
That's post endgame. They said it's pre endgame Wanda. otherwise id just get Ironstudios.

278059005-2058875304290139-4851091211775564414-n.jpg
277764133-1443484419404572-7171185675876163475-n.jpg

Likeness seems weak to me. And hate those opaque effects.

Everything else looks good.

For some reason the likeness in the first picture is a bit off to me. I think it's the angle, but if that's the angle the statue will be at I think I'd pass. I prefer her WandaVision look. Very cool that Queen is finally putting out some of these other characters though.

For some reason the likeness in the first picture is a bit off to me. I think it's the angle, but if that's the angle the statue will be at I think I'd pass. I prefer her WandaVision look. Very cool that Queen is finally putting out some of these other characters though.
Might be a classic "this needs to be on the top shelf to look right..." scenario. There are definitely some statues I have that need to be at a certain height to maximize their look...

Face is what i'd expect from Hot Toys, it's idealised and not accurate, especially in that full body pic

Body looks nice but the effects on her hands look like a blob

Thank you to everyone who showed up to the Collectors Club last night. We had a fun show with a spectacular panel, be sure to comment #clublife on the YouTube video to be entered into our giveaway.

This community is amazing, thank you for all the support and remember to keep on collecting 🤘🏻

Back