Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VS, your Latino? I ask cause your using culo, unless you it from Pitbulls songs... Lol

Nope.... Not Latino lol

:lecture We are a Rare Breed, the tighter the A$$ the Better, aka "A A$$man" the rest that come with it is Icing on the Cake :exactly::wink1::lol:lol:lol

Now back to our Queen of the Dead, how many will display her with her Body Vail on or off? mine will be Displayed Off, to take in her full Beauty

queen_of_the_dead_original_sculpt_2_by_marknewman-d6enq44.jpg

queen_of_the_dead_3_by_marknewman-d6enqfu.jpg

I will be displaying her with it on. The detailed designs on it look to good not to be shown IMO.

I will be displaying her with it on. The detailed designs on it look to good not to be shown IMO.

Very well said Playa my Friend, it is a option that can be used by the Collector thru time either on or off, for the time I will leave hers on the base slightly crumpled as if she is stepping out of it.

Beautiful statue but what will it look like with a factory paint app? :panic:

I'm taking a risk on RS but can't see this looking anything like the proto. If it does I will hunt her down.

I'm taking a risk on RS but can't see this looking anything like the proto. If it does I will hunt her down.

This is what I'm most afraid of. With any statue from SS actually. Their QC is a crap shoot IMO. I'll be taking the gamble with this piece come PO time.

This. We have pron if we just want some naked person. Her outfit is really intricate.

It is a thing of Beauty the way they have made her Robe just barely hanging from her my Friend Monger adds more underlying desire and sexuality, that said, when it all come down to it I will just have to wait until I have her in my Collection to see which version I prefer

This is what I'm most afraid of. With any statue from SS actually. Their QC is a crap shoot IMO. I'll be taking the gamble with this piece come PO time.

That is pretty much all our Fears when it comes to the final product my Friends Collector and Playa, the prototypes always look Beautiful, like the A$$ and Paint app on Rogue, the paint app on some Poison Ivy's and Psylocks, we will wait with Bated Breath on Red Sonja and Queen of the Dead :pray:

Last edited:
That is pretty much all our Fears when it comes to the final product my Friends Collector and Playa, the prototypes always look Beautiful, like the A$$ and Paint app on Rogue, the paint app on some Poison Ivy's and Psylocks, we will wait with Bated Breath on Red Sonja and Queen of the Dead :pray:

Indeed. The paint can make or break my decision to get any collectible item.

I think this statue is great but I'am I the only one who wants the pelvis crown to be removable?

I actually love the way the crown looks. I also wouldn't mind having more bone jewelry on her. But that's just me. I know some are loving that fact that most of her skin is uncovered though. Nothing wrong with that.

:pfft: I'm not down with the pelvis crown

I actually love the way the crown looks. I also wouldn't mind having more bone jewelry on her. But that's just me. I know some are loving that fact that most of her skin is uncovered though. Nothing wrong with that.

I wouldn't mind if it was just some headgear made of bones, but from some angles it's very obvious that it's a pelvis and I just think it looks a bit silly

:pfft: I'm not down with the pelvis crown

I wouldn't mind if it was just some headgear made of bones, but from some angles it's very obvious that it's a pelvis and I just think it looks a bit silly

I don't think it will be removable (judging by the pics). Looks like it's sculpted right on to her head and hair. Will that be a deal breaker for you?

SS classes things up. They aren't trying to be like ARH with removable tit plates etc. (What next, rubber **** on polystone babes?)

I don't think it will be removable (judging by the pics). Looks like it's sculpted right on to her head and hair. Will that be a deal breaker for you?

No it's not a deal breaker, I would have just preferred it without it.

It's still an amazing looking statue and I'll definitely be getting it.

Back