Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think a lot of freaks deal with this judgment from family members, friends, or wives/girlfriends. My gf hates all of the female characters I have. My feeling is that you need to be you, and if you want the statue then go for it. If a poly stone statue ruins a relationship or alienates you from your parents, then there are probably some other things going on anyway.

WELL SAID! :) At the same time, maybe there is a way to ease into the more risqué statues because you really wouldn't want to strain the relationship you have with your parents, would you? Think of it another way...if you buy this one and it gets you kicked out of your home, you won't have as much money to buy future statues.

In the end be sure to do whatever feels right to you. I know what it is like to miss out on a piece that I really wanted but there are always new pieces coming out and, for the most part, the new pieces seem to be just as impressive as the older ones (but not always).

Maybe keep her bottom area a little bit more covered if that will work. ;-)

WELL SAID! :) At the same time, maybe there is a way to ease into the more risqué statues because you really wouldn't want to strain the relationship you have with your parents, would you? Think of it another way...if you buy this one and it gets you kicked out of your home, you won't have as much money to buy future statues.

In the end be sure to do whatever feels right to you. I know what it is like to miss out on a piece that I really wanted but there are always new pieces coming out and, for the most part, the new pieces seem to be just as impressive as the older ones (but not always).

Maybe keep her bottom area a little bit more covered if that will work. ;-)

But that's the best part! :slap But truly I highly doubt a sexual statue would get me kick out, I've done alot worse things and my parents have kept me around. It's most likely i got a whole lot of this from my mom :lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture for about a week or two then she will let it slide.

I tell the Friends/Family when they start paying my Bills they can tell me what to do, as for the Wife, I told her as far as collecting goes, would you rather have me Partying and Sleeping around, Blowing my hard earned on strippers or at home collecting, that did raise a eyebrow but she thinks the Ladies are cool so no worries there

But that's the best part! :slap But truly I highly doubt a sexual statue would get me kick out, I've done alot worse things and my parents have kept me around. It's most likely i got a whole lot of this from my mom :lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture for about a week or two then she will let it slide.

Just buy it so you don't miss out, but keep it boxed up out of respect for your parents. Then when you move out... You do plan to move out, right? :dunno

Just buy it so you don't miss out, but keep it boxed up out of respect for your parents. Then when you move out... You do plan to move out, right? :dunno

Haha of course, if nothing else for the sake of a growing collection. My dad actually has encouraged me to stay longer so I can save for a house, which is a wise move and about the only thing stopping me from moving out already. And thanks guys for all the advice on this matter:goodpost:

Heck with what others think of the T & A statues.... I'd feel a little creepy having them on display.

Our point was that horror and sex are mutually exclusive, as is clearly demonstrated by the entire history of horror cinema, with no exceptions.

Heck with what others think of the T & A statues.... I'd feel a little creepy having them on display.

Venus de milo is classifiably T&A and she is pure art, I find if a statue is artistic enough in nature anyone can enjoy it no mater how sexualized.

This is gonna be a popular piece, no doubt about it. It would be neat-o if they could add an extra element to her like a demonic COH as an exclusive perhaps. I think Jack the Ripper could of benefited a lot more if they would of added that three tiered mouth head with it. The little demon dudes look cool and all, but to me I think she needs a little more variety. Day one p/o regardless though, its a good looking statue and I like this Court of the Dead line.

I would really like a demonic COH too I think that's a great idea. Even something simple like fangs and red eyes would be interesting.

400242_QueenoftheDead.jpg

She looks gorgeous. I might get her.

Back