Statue Quarantine conan the brutal

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolf-brother

Super Freak
Reaction score
Conan the Brutal is up for pre order on Quarantine website.

407669947.jpg

We are now taking Preorders on this LIMITED EDITION and Officially Licensed statue. Click on the link below to preorder yours today and get FREE shipping in the US (International Orders 1/2 off Shipping).

https://quarantinestudio.com/conanbrutal.html

What's with the price jumps on all the Conan pieces lately, are the rights holders putting up fees or something?

That's a lot of green for a 1/6 scale piece, and considerably more than Quarantine's last 1/6 scale Conan effort cost. Still, it is what it is, I guess.

I'll still buy it, as I'm just too much of a whore for Conan stuff, and I like it plenty well enough to part with cash for it, but I'm in no great hurry to do so right this minute.

Thanks for the heads up, though. :)

Last edited:
Actually really like the piece.
If it was 1/4 scale I would have had to buy but I can resist 1/6

1/6 is a nice size for displaying alongside other stuff such as books etc. 1/4 demand there own space to give their full impact I found.
Still, whatever suits :)

Looking forward to painting this up!

1/6 is a nice size for displaying alongside other stuff such as books etc. 1/4 demand there own space to give their full impact I found.
Still, whatever suits :)

Looking forward to painting this up!

Honestly I find 1/6 to be the perfect scale price wise and size wise. Statues ranging anywhere from 11-14 inches is perfect, and fits perfectly with most display cases especially detolfs. I buy a ton of 1:4 scales but I have no idea how I'm ever going to purchase a house with a den or living room big enough to display all of them lol.

This one looks good. Been a while since I picked up an unpainted kit. His legs look almost too scar-free compared to his torso. Would have been cool if he had something covering his chest to go with the helm, shield and gauntlets. Quarantine did a Frankenstein I thought looked decent too, just wonder how their casting is on unfinished figures. 200 seems a little high, bit again it's been a while.

This one looks good. Been a while since I picked up an unpainted kit. His legs look almost too scar-free compared to his torso. Would have been cool if he had something covering his chest to go with the helm, shield and gauntlets. Quarantine did a Frankenstein I thought looked decent too, just wonder how their casting is on unfinished figures. 200 seems a little high, bit again it's been a while.

It would be easy to add more scars etc as it is unpainted. I always find it odd that scrs seem to to always include an X shaped one :dunno Now a Z shape would be understandable :wink1:

just keeping this thread all the way to the top with the rest of conan threads.If this was 1/4 scale it will have blown all other conans.Even at 1/6 scale its way better than the others

just keeping this thread all the way to the top with the rest of conan threads.If this was 1/4 scale it will have blown all other conans.Even at 1/6 scale its way better than the others

I agree. Look at this face :clap

Conan-the-Brutal-8.jpg

bah why cant they make this 1/4 or even 1/5 to be at least in scale with sideshow's conan dios

I've never ordered from this company before. How are the paint applications?

I've never ordered from this company before. How are the paint applications?

Owned two of their pieces, Conan the Barbarian and Death Dealer. Paint apps were good and both well sculpted by William Pacquet.

Back