QMx 1:6 Q &A - We want your questions!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When will see Justified Boyd and Raylan and have you ever thought about doing the the shield strike team characters?

Since we are on page 5 and only have questions; about how often will QMC come on here and answer questions?

Hi - Bella from QMx here. We're actually collating questions for Mr. Gore to answer during SDCC. Stay tuned for that! Thanks.

Here we go:
1. Any chance of you getting the Classic Battlestar Galactica license?
2. What are he chances of getting all the Captains from the various Star Trek shows?
3. any plans on trying to get figures out at a more steady pace?

Kirk, Spock, and McCoy are teased at SDCC despite no longer being available. Are there plans to re-release a few of them every time a secondary character goes up for sale? You would probably see a spike in interest that might also increase the other sales.

People are less likely to buy Uhura if they missed out on Kirk. Keeping back some stock for release in this way might help sales overall.

I think there was only about 4 inches between the heights of most of the main actors, with Nimoy being about 3 inches taller than Kelly. I think I can live with them all being the same height except Spock.

Did your friend just swap McCoy onto Kirk's body and vice versa?

Yes. The Kirk body is actually less buff than the Bones body, for some reason. The height difference, as you mentioned, is pretty insignificant. Spock is the one that still needs to have been slimmer, though.

Why start a Star Trek Discovery line when you have three other Trek lines not finished yet? Why start that line with a secondary character instead of a primary one such as Burnham, Saru, or Lorca?

This is the best Q & A I have been with a company, at least in the "Q" part...from potential customers....because the "A" part from the company is like most of their figure lines......show a lot...deliver none.

Give them a week after SDCC. I can easliy see them being swamped at the con, and typing up answers to posts does take up a lot of time. IF still no answers a week after SDCC, then yeah that's the time to start complaining about it.

Back