PuppetMaster Blade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've made a wise move haha! :slap

It's so easy to spend the money when it doesn't come off until the following month... end up chasing your tail a bit lol

Here's mine : )

Blade2.jpg

Blade1.jpg

Blade3.jpg

Does anyone have the replicas? How is the quality on these...I really like Six Shooter, Blade, Torch & Pinhead (original release, not the Stealth versions), but from what I heard the quality wasn't that good.
Loved these movies as a kid!

Does anyone have the replicas? How is the quality on these...I really like Six Shooter, Blade, Torch & Pinhead (original release, not the Stealth versions), but from what I heard the quality wasn't that good.
Loved these movies as a kid!

I have them all, had like 3 of each but sold most of my duplicates recently. I like them all. Are they prefect, no, but they are the best out there. The 4 you mentioned are all good in my opinion. The Jester was the least accurate I think.

I have them all, had like 3 of each but sold most of my duplicates recently. I like them all. Are they prefect, no, but they are the best out there. The 4 you mentioned are all good in my opinion. The Jester was the least accurate I think.

How tall are they about? If you have any pics I would love to see your PM collection.

How tall are they about? If you have any pics I would love to see your PM collection.

Anywhere from 18" to 24". Six Shooter is the tallest. I don't have them on display at the moment, but I have a few old pics I should be able to dig up.

And some more. I also have all of the Retro Puppets and the Stealth varriants and the red coat Blade that I do not have pics of. Waiting on the Homuclus as well. As you can see there are varriations on some of the puppets as they are all hand made.

Wow, you had lot of them. Thanks for posting, you have a great collection. Blade and Six Shooter look really good actually. Not too crazy about the Stealth versions, but I am going to try to track down the original Six Shooter. Blade and Torch also.

Wow, you had lot of them. Thanks for posting, you have a great collection. Blade and Six Shooter look really good actually. Not too crazy about the Stealth versions, but I am going to try to track down the original Six Shooter. Blade and Torch also.

Thanks, I could have helped you out a few months ago with Blade and Torch, but down to just one of each now. I hope to get these guys on display in the near future. On a side note, I got to meet the creator, Charles Band, at the Horror Hound weekend in Cincinnati over the weekend. Was such a great experience. Hope you find the ones you are looking for. I do have an extra regulat Pinhead if you are interested.

Back