PuppetMaster Blade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nekromantik

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey people!

Just want to find out if anyone here has a Puppetmaster Blade replica?
I love these films and Blade is just awesome! :lol

Hey people!

Just want to find out if anyone here has a Puppetmaster Blade replica?
I love these films and Blade is just awesome! :lol

Bought last year, but sold it due to unforseen bills. It is an awesome piece. It was the one with the red lining inside the coat. Got 50% off during their annual Valentine sale.

I've got one :)

I doubt I'd ever part with him though!

2011-04-24132909.jpg

That's the 12 inch blood splattered variant. I have all of Fullmoon's 1:1 Puppet Master replicas. They have made 4 versions of Blade to date: the original, the battle damaged one, the white coat/ blood splattered one, and the red lined coat blade.

That's the 12 inch blood splattered variant. I have all of Fullmoon's 1:1 Puppet Master replicas. They have made 4 versions of Blade to date: the original, the battle damaged one, the white coat/ blood splattered one, and the red lined coat blade.

Nice! :hi5:

hofmanjc beat me to it lol.

Hopefully you get your hands on one of these editions buddy, Blade is definitely a must for the collection :)

I'll post some pictures of all the variations here soon for you to look at. They are still boxed up since I moved a few years ago.

I'll post some pictures of all the variations here soon for you to look at. They are still boxed up since I moved a few years ago.

I seen this one for $75 plus shipping from someone I know. He based in the US though so need to find out how much shipping would be.

blade.jpg

Sweet dude, that's the one I own!

I got him without the box as a free bonus from a very generous ebay seller. Due to a delay in the shipping, he added this as a consolation...and funnily enough it was better than the actual item I paid for lol. :)

Sweet dude, that's the one I own!

I got him without the box as a free bonus from a very generous ebay seller. Due to a delay in the shipping, he added this as a consolation...and funnily enough it was better than the actual item I paid for lol. :)

He wants $75 plus $25 shipping.
Still a lot for me as there would be VAT on top. After buying Classic Pred so will have to give it a miss!

It does indeed buddy!! I currently work 2 part time jobs and one of them is set to end... the budget will tighten significantly after that!

So true! With so many awesome collectibles being released, it's hard not to impulse buy... I definitely need to get a handle on that lol.

Back