Punisher short By Thomas Jane

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't the Dolph Lundgren Punisher's knives have skulls on them??

~~War Zone was a bit over the top with the gore, but this just proves how sick I am because I laughed at some of it. Especially towards the end when he's holding the guy at gunpoint at the table and just shotguns the hell out of his face.

I actually laughed at exploded head mom...

The only "real" Punisher moment from Jane's film was at the end when he was clearing out Saint's goons, and he shoots the one moaning on the floor without even looking at him as he walks out of the room. :lol

:exactly:

I loved this short because it was the gritty Punisher action that we all long for.

I prefer that to the cheesy and embarassing parkour gang in War Zone. Well, not even a gang just 3 morons jumping off of a pick up truck going 5 mph.

I do own War Zone, but watch it and enjoy it on the same level as I would a bad Sci-Fi channel produced movie. I give it credit though for sticking to certain details in his origin.

As for this...my jaw dropped at the end, as a friend linked me to it and didnt tell me what it was. I'll take this as an HBO series, please.

The woman that directed the movie said that they put the Parkour in the movie as a parody of every action movie that is coming out right now with parkour guys, she was saying in this interview how action movies now seemed to have parkour, I remember hearing her saying something like that,

and NO WAY is the Parkour more cheesy than the fatso and the weirdo dancing to opera, that was worst than Peter Parker dancing in SP3
that was horrendous (the Parkour guys are really really cheesy too, but there was a point behind that)

and my point still stands, this short clip only proves Warzone was a better movie than the other ones, because its closer to Warzone

Ain't hard. I'd just develop Circle of Blood. It's literally the perfect Punisher story. :huh
5tcrY.gif

see I don't get it, I really don't,
people in the comments are praising this short, saying is amazing, and they are praising Thomas Jane and the second Punisher movie while trashing Warzone,
I agree Thomas Jane might be a better Punisher,
but this short was just like Warzone with the blood and the violence,
violence that the second movie barely had.. are people retarded?
wtf?

Because in 10 minutes, this short built up mood and had more atomsphere than War Zone ever had. For me, its not about the blood and gore. Those things compliment the story, and shouldnt be the focus. Which is imo what War Zone did.

Because in 10 minutes, this short built up mood and had more atomsphere than War Zone ever had. For me, its not about the blood and gore. Those things compliment the story, and shouldnt be the focus. Which is imo what War Zone did.

This. :exactly:

while Yes I agree you are right, and I get that some people don't like Warzone, "too much violence not enough substance",

No way in hell is The second Punisher better, like those retards are saying, that movie was just as bad, it was the pg-13 version of Punisher, like Aliens Vs Predator, the Kiddie family friendly version of Punisher,
that's my problem, this clip did build up the atmosphere, But it ended in bloody brutality,

Well we can all forget getting a new Punisher movie that's anything other than balls since Marvel have the rights again. Be it Jane, Stevenson or the Punisher incarnate - Marvel are never going to risk losing out on possible revenue by sticking to violent source material and making an R rated movie. That's why The Wolverine is going to suck hard. Sure, it's not all about blood and guts but you just can't do a character like this justice with a damned PG-13 rating!

Well we can all forget getting a new Punisher movie that's anything other than balls since Marvel have the rights again. Be it Jane, Stevenson or the Punisher incarnate - Marvel are never going to risk losing out on possible revenue by sticking to violent source material and making an R rated movie. That's why The Wolverine is going to suck hard. Sure, it's not all about blood and guts but you just can't do a character like this justice with a damned PG-13 rating!

wolverine origins sucked hard but it made money :dunno

Back