Premium Format Punisher Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I don't care about the EX at all so a regular is fine. I have a 20% off coupon at Midtown comics so that puts him at $322 shipped so I might go that route.

if it wasn't for Spazzy's great custom work I probably would have passed on this piece altogether :( those extra attachments make the world of difference

if it wasn't for Spazzy's great custom work I probably would have passed on this piece altogether those extra attachments make the world of difference

Agreed!

punbeatup.jpg

I saw this picture the other day and it's supposed to have been from SSC, maybe this was supposed to be the Ex. and not the knife but the head sculpt wasn't authorized (the site was saying). Anyone truth to this? Also, curious...on the PF, can the head be removed?

Agreed!

View attachment 114325

I saw this picture the other day and it's supposed to have been from SSC, maybe this was supposed to be the Ex. and not the knife but the head sculpt wasn't authorized (the site was saying). Anyone truth to this? Also, curious...on the PF, can the head be removed?

Yeah Marvel blocked that HS unfortunately.

It wasnt as far as I know confirmed as the Ex but I'm sure it would of been

Agreed!

View attachment 114325

The head comes off the statue

Agreed!

View attachment 114325

Just to confirm what others already have stated...yes, the more 'battle-damaged' Punisher head was not approved to be a part of this piece and that is why final product upon reveal did not include this head.

-SideshowAlex

Just to confirm what others already have stated...yes, the more 'battle-damaged' Punisher head was not approved to be a part of this piece and that is why final product upon reveal did not include this head.

-SideshowAlex

That's a shame :( would have been a cool addition

-SideshowAlex

thanks for chiming in there to confirm that.:wave

Once I get done with the current orders of weapons I will be tackling that battle damaged head

I'm going to have to pick this PF up now, maybe you can do a few different artist heads Spazzy? I know Dark_Spidey was covering x3 artist heads for the Batman PF. Would be amazing to see something like that on this piece.

Thanks for verifying my question.

a custom battle damaged head sculpt is already out there for those interested.

Mind linking it? Thanks

I'm going to have to pick this PF up now, maybe you can do a few different artist heads Spazzy? I know Dark_Spidey was covering x3 artist heads for the Batman PF. Would be amazing to see something like that on this piece.

Thanks for verifying my question.

Mind linking it? Thanks

someone did ask me about a Jim lee head and a cigar smoking one, not in the plans right now but maybe one day

I believe I posted these pics earlier, but for those that missed it:

I can't wait for my bazooka and gun to finish him off!

Was just checking out ss website and noticed this bad boy is sold out. Gotta say it's about time cuz it's a great piece.

Back