PSP or iPod?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PSP or iPod?

• PSP

Votes: 22 41.5%
  • iPod

Votes: 31 58.5%

• Total voters
That Nintendo makes games for kids is a huge misconception! They are one of the greatest game developers there are! That their games might look more colourful then those of other developers does not mean that the concepts behind them are catered towards children.

Color has nothing to do with it.

Nintendo:
nintendogs_pack_1_qjpreviewth.jpg

Vs.

Sony:
God%20of%20War%20PSP%20Demo.jpg

Concepts are everything Nintendo caters toward children, girls, and casual gamers. Nintendo makes 4 games catering towards hardcore, and even those this last gen have gone soft for the casual crowd. Mario, Metroid, Zelda, and Smash Brothers. Ti's a shame they prefer to make games about raising puppies, or being fit rather than real games aimed toward actual gamers, and not little girls who own a nice little pink DS...

3335-DSPink.jpg

Nintendo crowd:
lillyds.jpg

Sony crowd:
chobot.jpg

Right it must be the color!:rotfl

This is the stupidest argument I've ever seen. We can post box art all night.

ZOMGS!1!1!! PSP IS FOR TEH KIDDIZ!1!!!

PSP:
935285bkv9.jpg

DS:
180430bog5.jpg

Clearly, the DS is only aimed at the "hardcore" gamer and the PSP is only aimed at 10 year old girls. By posting these two box art images, I proved my point that all of the thousands of DS titles are for the hardcore gamer who likes kicking the ^^^^ out of people ninja-style and the dozens of PSP titles out there are for the little girl who wants to be a waitress.

Actually, we wouldn't be able to post box art all night because we'd run out of PSP box art in an hour. Oh well, enough of this, I'm going to go play my PSP. But only because I lost my DS. :lol

I'm gonna get the iPod Classic 80GB for now, I think.

Then in the summer I'll probably get the PSP. I have a ton of games for my PS3 I am still trying to fit time in to play (GTA IV included).

Thanks to everyone for chiming in. :)

I'm gonna get the iPod Classic 80GB for now, I think.

Then in the summer I'll probably get the PSP. I have a ton of games for my PS3 I am still trying to fit time in to play (GTA IV included).

Thanks to everyone for chiming in. :)

you made the right choice grasshopper :joy

This is the stupidest argument I've ever seen. We can post box art all night.

ZOMGS!1!1!! PSP IS FOR TEH KIDDIZ!1!!!

PSP:
935285bkv9.jpg

DS:
180430bog5.jpg

Clearly, the DS is only aimed at the "hardcore" gamer and the PSP is only aimed at 10 year old girls. By posting these two box art images, I proved my point that all of the thousands of DS titles are for the hardcore gamer who likes kicking the ^^^^ out of people ninja-style and the dozens of PSP titles out there are for the little girl who wants to be a waitress.

Actually, we wouldn't be able to post box art all night because we'd run out of PSP box art in an hour. Oh well, enough of this, I'm going to go play my PSP. But only because I lost my DS. :lol

I'd rather have better over quantity. Go in the video game section of your local store and just look...kiddie games overpower all games for the DS, as 90% of the games are aimed at 10 year olds. Now go over to the PSP section 10% of the games are aimed at children. I'm sorry I prefer to play a system aimed more at my age demographic and interests. I'm sorry I'd rather rip people open with my blades of olympus than catpure little cute pokemon. Or I'd rather sneak around and snap peoples neck as Snake then raise puppies.

I'd rather have better over quantity. Go in the video game section of your local store and just look...kiddie games overpower all games for the DS, as 90% of the games are aimed at 10 year olds. Now go over to the PSP section 10% of the games are aimed at children. I'm sorry I prefer to play a system aimed more at my age demographic and interests. I'm sorry I'd rather rip people open with my blades of olympus than catpure little cute pokemon. Or I'd rather sneak around and snap peoples neck as Snake then raise puppies.

yea what he said, i dont know what the hell is wrong with you guyz saying that DS is better then PSP..... hey Kabukiman, what the hell you talking about?! Diner Dash is a cool game :monkey4 :D

Get a Sirius Stiletto 2. It'll play MP3's and you can listen to NFL Radio all day long. :idea :lecture

Bought my iPod Classic 80GB tonight. But, I think I am gonna get a PSP anyway.

:D

Bought the Daxter Ice Silver PSP bundle. Also bought Final Fantasy Tactics for it.

Been loading up videos on it already. Also, the Amazon MP3 downloads are compatibe w/both my iPod and my PSP. So, from now on I'll be buying from Amazon.

:D

Great little system. Got it linked up to my PS3 with the "Remote Play". Pretty awesome feature. Love it.

I am going to go with psp because of the gaming capabilities. You get more out of it. Other than games, ipod is fine. I have an ipod, but I love my psp more.

Is there a way to get the psp unlocked by yourself? I am planning on getting one in the next couple of days and I would love to be able to do all sorts of stuff without having to pay for it.

I'm not even sure "unlock" means...for the PSP.

I bought Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 today. I'll be looking to pick up Lumines 2 soon. As well as Lord of the Rings Tactics, and I'm sure GTA: Vice City Stories and Libery City Stories.

So many good games. So little time.

I'm not even sure "unlock" means...for the PSP.

I bought Crisis Core: Final Fantasy 7 today. I'll be looking to pick up Lumines 2 soon. As well as Lord of the Rings Tactics, and I'm sure GTA: Vice City Stories and Libery City Stories.

So many good games. So little time.

I am with you Agent. I recently bought a PSP and have only played games on it. I probably haven't even touched what this baby can do.

Well, I have put some music and some movies on it. If you convert videos to the MPG4 format to iTunes, create a new folder on your desktop and click and drag them there. Then you can upload them to your PSP memory card, in the file called "Movies".

I don't know what "unlock" means thou...

Well, I have put some music and some movies on it. If you convert videos to the MPG4 format to iTunes, create a new folder on your desktop and click and drag them there. Then you can upload them to your PSP memory card, in the file called "Movies".

I don't know what "unlock" means thou...

I hope Nash or someone else can expand on this. Seems very intriguing to me.

unlock or modding your psp means that you bypass having to play games from those UMD discs. You can download and store video games on your memory stick and play them straight from there :). I havent bought one psp game, yet i have all the new and better games on my hard drive ready to swap out and play from my memory stick any time.

unlock or modding your psp means that you bypass having to play games from those UMD discs. You can download and store video games on your memory stick and play them straight from there :). I havent bought one psp game, yet i have all the new and better games on my hard drive ready to swap out and play from my memory stick any time.

That sounds awesome! You wouldn't happen to know how to get this done?:monkey3

Back