PS3 20GB available on Amazon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gruson

GET OVER HERE!
Reaction score
GO GO GO!!!

search for PS3

20GB

:)

Last edited:
Attention: We are currently out of stock. Allocations of the PS3 have been very limited but we are working with Sony to secure future allocations. We will send email notifications and provide updates on the product detail page as well as in the customer discussions on the this page when we have availability.

:monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

???? On the amazon page it says:

We are currently out of stock. Allocations of the PS3 have been very limited but we are working with Sony to secure future allocations. We will send email notifications and provide updates on the product detail page as well as in the customer discussions on the this page when we have availability.

And that is the 20G....:confused:

not that it really bothers me, being from Australia....I have to wait until AT LEAST March 2007..

It usually ships within 7 days.

Worth it because you will not find this at any store this holiday season.

You can still add to cart and order it as of 7:30pm.

good thing about the PS£ is that the hard drive is the same as you use in computers so you can whip out the 20gb a put in a larger one

darth dyp**** said:
???? On the amazon page it says:

We are currently out of stock. Allocations of the PS3 have been very limited but we are working with Sony to secure future allocations. We will send email notifications and provide updates on the product detail page as well as in the customer discussions on the this page when we have availability.

And that is the 20G....:confused:

but the 60GB doesn't even give you the option to preorder so they might expect 20gb stock in........whats the difference between the 2 version other than HD size?

Difference between the two is the 60 G has along with the bigger hard drive has Wi Fi built in along with additional memory/flash card readers and silver trim.

You can upgrade the hard drives in either model and it won't void the warranty.

Well, it's now sold out, but I got my order in well before that happened. I have a DSL connection available where it will sit, so wireless isn't a "must have" for me. If I need the larger hard drive later I can upgrade it.

The important thing is--I just ordered a PS3 and it is scheduled for delivery on 11/29. Kind of a shocker...

tomandshell said:
Well, it's now sold out, but I got my order in well before that happened. I have a DSL connection available where it will sit, so wireless isn't a "must have" for me. If I need the larger hard drive later I can upgrade it.

The important thing is--I just ordered a PS3 and it is scheduled for delivery on 11/29. Kind of a shocker...

lol... good luck tom. we'll see if it actually ships on that date. i'm guessing that so many people are going for the 60gig version that there is a surplus of the 20gig.

tomandshell said:

I got one delivered to a US friend & they can import across to me, my gamecube was US version so I still have the step down convertor for that...........march for ps3 release over here

tomandshell said:

Well congrats I guess. I have no reason to want one right now. There are no games that are PS3 only that I care about (no not FF or MGS) and it doesn't offer me anything other than a blu-ray player that I don't need.

I know you have plenty of HD-DVD's, do you also plan to get a lot of BR movies? And if so, can you let us know what you think the pros and cons are of each?

hairlesswookiee said:
lol... good luck tom. we'll see if it actually ships on that date. i'm guessing that so many people are going for the 60gig version that there is a surplus of the 20gig.

Kind of like the Core 360 that no one wanted :eek:

I will actually be watching movies on this thing a lot more than playing games. With both a 360 and a PS3, the format war just ended at my house. I can watch HD movies no matter what the studio. I will post my thoughts when I have a chance to compare them both side by side. But for me, this is really more of a Blu-ray player (at half the price of the stand alones) than a game console. I watch movies a LOT more than I play games, and I didn't want to have to pay $1000 for a player to watch movies from Disney, Sony, and Fox. Now I have a BR player (that will also play games now and then).

I am with you Tom,

I will be using this as a BD player most of the time. I game some but watch movies a LOT more.

Blu Ray and HD DVD for me!

Let's hope all of our orders ship!

tomandshell said:
I will actually be watching movies on this thing a lot more than playing games. With both a 360 and a PS3, the format war just ended at my house. I can watch HD movies no matter what the studio. I will post my thoughts when I have a chance to compare them both side by side. But for me, this is really more of a Blu-ray player (at half the price of the stand alones) than a game console. I watch movies a LOT more than I play games, and I didn't want to have to pay $1000 for a player to watch movies from Disney, Sony, and Fox. Now I have a BR player (that will also play games now and then).

ditto :D :lol

the hdmi was an important factor.......for a long time sony wheren.t gonna include this on 20gb but changed their minds at the last minute

Back