Statue PrototypeZ SF Ryu 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New information for everyone.

Attachments

• evil-2.jpg
    evil-2.jpg
    407.3 KB · Views: 63
  • shirt-2.jpg
    shirt-2.jpg
    406.6 KB · Views: 63
  • 13702545_1383067891710591_532210155_o.jpg
    13702545_1383067891710591_532210155_o.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 61
Very cool! :lecture

Has it been determined how to go about preordering Evil Ryu and the ES?

I like the idea of having a time-limited preorder period. In this case, I think a 24-hour window can be implemented. Only 1 order per name/address and anyone who is able to place the order during that time frame is guaranteed one. I think this method is less stressful than other methods and the ES will still remain fairly exclusive. Even if the 24-hour period resulted in 250 presold, that is still very exclusive.

I like the idea of having a time-limited preorder period. In this case, I think a 24-hour window can be implemented. Only 1 order per name/address and anyone who is able to place the order during that time frame is guaranteed one. I think this method is less stressful than other methods and the ES will still remain fairly exclusive. Even if the 24-hour period resulted in 250 presold, that is still very exclusive.

Erick is still working out the exact number of Evil Ryu's to have available and just how long, it will be probably be a bit more than 100, not sure if it will reach 200 or not yet?

Also, he is either thinking a 24 hour window or 48 possibly.

The new prototypez website will be up wenesday. As of right now the site is blocked, but will be unblocked wenesday at 6pm pacific time, for everyone to purchase.

2cghkzl.jpg

Here are the dimensions for both Regular Ryu and Evil Ryu 1/6th and 1/4th.

Classic Ryu *and Evil Ryu 1/4th Product package dimensions:
22.4” (57cm )x 18.8” (48cm)x 11” (28cm)

Weight :*25.9 lbs. (11.75kg)

1/4th Character height: ****16.5” (41.9cm)

Classic Ryu and Evil Ryu 1/6th Product package dimensions:

16.6” (42.2cm)x 14.2” ( 36.3cm)x8.2” (21cm)

Weight:*10.1 lbs. 4.62kg

1/6th Character height:*11” ( 27.94cm) From highest to lowest point

After long consideration, Erick has decided to only produce 150 Evil Ryu's. He wants to keep this extremely limited.

Hmm thanks. I have a friend who asked me if I can buy one for him since preorder will be at 3am local time and he works the day after. What a life

So the PO will require to register, order, checkout and pay via paypal ... that's a lot of steps especially the registration

Website doesn't open right now, requires username and password before loading, and using the ones I used for the older website it doesn't work

So the PO will require to register, order, checkout and pay via paypal ... that's a lot of steps especially the registration

that's like the same number of steps for everything else :p even PCS the only step missing is register ^^

this is the email we will send to everyone can register 30 minutes before PO time (6:pm PT) they can access and set up their account. Thanks!

5dwivb.jpg

Back