Prison Break - Enterbay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uhm, while i was browsing ebay, much to my surprise:

!B+Yb-j!EGk~$(KGrHqJ,!hIEzetNE1pmBM+d8wuyL!~~_3.JPG

!B+Yb8m!EGk~$(KGrHqZ,!jgEzrtDqfF0BM+d8hsUTQ~~_3.JPG

!B+Yb9o!B2k~$(KGrHqN,!hkEze,dBNH!BM+d8ppEU!~~_3.JPG

!B+Yb-KwBGk~$(KGrHqJ,!iYEzMy7VgciBM+d8tTmMg~~_3.JPG

!B+Yb+UQ!Wk~$(KGrHqV,!l8Ey+jC2JuHBM+d82vw6!~~_3.JPG

!B+Yc!L!CGk~$(KGrHqJ,!hQEzejZB89TBM+d88UB5!~~_3.JPG

!B+Yc!y!!2k~$(KGrHqJ,!iYEzMy7VgciBM+d9!V97w~~_3.JPG

!B+YcBgQBWk~$(KGrHqN,!ikEzN5PIOJLBM+d9FWvQQ~~_3.JPG

I'm still down for T-bag. Such a great character. Not sure on Michael though. The tats will have to look great. And he will have to not get cancelled either :lol

these look pretty cool, i loved ths show, watched it all the way through, but dunno if id buy them now, not sure the show has the same staying power in my collection mind as other things

This was always a stupid license for Enterbay to pick up IMO. Non-sci-fi tv shows generally aren't very 'toyetic' if thats a word and certainly not shows that started off with promise before devolving and getting cancelled....and another company had already been there before.

This was always a stupid license for Enterbay to pick up IMO. Non-sci-fi tv shows generally aren't very 'toyetic' if thats a word and certainly not shows that started off with promise before devolving and getting cancelled....and another company had already been there before.

Not really, if a character is great then it's great, no matter what genre he's from. And t-bag is freaking great.

Not really, if a character is great then it's great, no matter what genre he's from. And t-bag is freaking great.

:exactly:..T-bag was an awesome character, and i think i will be ok with a killer/rapist in my collection considering i already have a nazi with landa:slap:lol

..and Prisonbreak season 1 was pure tv gold imo, and i'd love a figure/figures in my collection based on that one season alone:)

If it's just going to be this guy in my collection he will look awesome next to my Dexter figure:D

Enterbay has said end of Jan, however seeing as that date has passed i'm guessing we'll see him asap after the Chinese New Year holidays...Although this IS Enterbay...

Back