1/6 Princess Leia Milestone Statue by Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There were hit and miss with GG too. They have some great statues and busts, and then some bad ones.

Agreed, seemed like recently their more hit than miss, their TCW line has been pretty great so far.

Nice to have them consistently put out 3-5 pre-orders each month too. A few years back they'd go months without a new preorder

I do not understand GG strategy. They make a statue that they know will sell well and make only 1000 pieces? And crap like Rey and Kylo they make thousands of pieces? I doubt this will get to Europe and with postage from US, customs fees, VAT it would cost me double the price to get one here.

This is part of their "Milestones" lineup, where all the pieces are set at 1,000.

They definitely have a few different statue lineups they can kinda scale down though. I think they learned their lesson that their ST stuff just isn't selling like their OT, PT, Clone War and Mandalorian merch.

Is this thing polystone or plastic? DST who acquired them a couple years back puts out a bunch of plastic statues that I don?t care for. Hoping this is something more solid.

Is this thing polystone or plastic? DST who acquired them a couple years back puts out a bunch of plastic statues that I don?t care for. Hoping this is something more solid.

No plastic.

DST bought GG but it is still GG product and polystone. You won't have to worry about plastic when buying from GG.

Really pleased GG is getting back into the 1/6 scale pieces. Thats what got me hooked years ago, I own most of the them. This is a definite buy for me.

Amazon canceled my order, GG has preorder up, so ordered it there.

WTF?!?!

Amazon cancelled my order today (10/17/21) as well due to "lack of availability."

How is that even possible when it can still be ordered direct through GG's store?

I preordered this back in March 2021.

Last edited:
Someone must have cancelled their preorder from BBTS, just got one now and it was sold out as soon as I ordered.

Since Amazon cancelled my order, I just preordered from BBTS today.

They must of gotten more units of the statue since the time it last sold out.

A little surprised this statue still has not sold out - 500 units seems like a very limited run for a Leia statue that seems to be decent (based on the prototype).

Last edited:
Back