Prince of Persia & Splinter Cell HD Collections Planned

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went and pre-ordered it, but doubt I'll have time to play it for a while. Strange how everything old is new again. I think I have all of the "HD" re-releases on order.

Just found out that UPS left the Prince of Persia trilogy at the house.
I might try to fire it up tonight. Have to get me some Platinums!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

I heard this wasn't anything to be excited about and didn't get the same love that some recent HD collections have received...which turned me off from buying it.

I'm currently playing sands of time from the Pop trilogy from gamefly. I had the game on X box, but stopped playing it when i was like 13-14 (22 now). The platforming is great, but the fighting seems so f'n SLOW. I find it stupid how I stopped playing the first, skipped the second, and beat the third game when they originally came out.

That's pretty much how I did it. Played through the first, skipped the second, but loved the third one.

Sent from the ice planet Hoth on my fancy iPhone.

Finally have a chance to log some time into this...

The Sands of Time--wow, it's been a long time and boy are the visuals ugly. Still as fun as I remember it, and the frustrating camera system is still in it. I'm about one hour into it, and I believe I can wrap it up sometime tomorrow afternoon while I'm hanging out waiting for the UFC to start.

Back