Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are two videos and a few good quality photos but that is it. Maybe not many people get it or just the guys in Chine don't like to review things.

B2AA215D-641C-4DB7-8205-4868B4C43C00.jpeg

https://blog.livedoor.jp/asaka_0704/archives/24214094.html

Awesome shots asaka, really captured the spirit of the original Terminator. Incredible looking.
Thank you for sharing!

https://postimg.cc/w72HMhq3
https://postimg.cc/TpNdQrZF

https://postimg.cc/LqLmHGnF
https://postimg.cc/7J6vTRY6

I've taken some time to take a few more pics at the same angles as best I can with my ****** phone camera. As you can see definitely not 100% like the original... but I'm still happy with the overall piece.

I also asked a friend who is an structural engineer to comment on the stability for my piece and after viewing, his opinion was if it has problems in the future, it will not occur at the peg or feet, these he said are done very well and supported by a heavy base. His opinion is if anything was to happen, it will occur at the front ankle/lower shin and this will be the first place to give in but is very, very unlikely as this area is very thick, only a heavy force or major deformity can weaken it.

Asakas one doesn't lean too much compared to TCU and SilentSurfers one. It still has balance and the posture is ok, the foot picture looks like it sits well into the base.

Yours look fine Dundee. The TCU version looks exactly the same like Asakas. Anyway they really messed up the teeth didn't they?

Last edited:
I will have to wait to see it in person for better judgement but from the photos so far, it is a little small, a bit too pretty and neat, maybe look better in low light setting compared to brighter settings. It is ok compared to other endos on the market and that's because there all so bad and I've never been happy with the teeth on all the other endo esp the half scale hcg and even the cinemaquettes one was a lazy job as the teeth are fused together.

The prototype had perfect teeth, the shape, tone and thickness was perfection from an aesthetic view even better than the movies. Absolutely done correct in everyway, it blends right in with the endo and matches the weathered look. P1 did something that no company ever did, they got the teeth right but sadly decided to change it which is disappointing.

Yeah somehow they always mess up the teeth. Prime 1 had the perfect teeth on the proto and now they messed this up. Also small detail but at the neck there is an ugly white ball joint which is visible...also that supporting rod under the leg looks like ass.

Look at 2 minutes:

All these flaws notwithstanding it looks awesome to me and I am looking forward to getting mine.

Even the “crap teeth” are a lot better than the other 1/2 scale alternatives. The HCG looks so bad the only inference one can draw is that Skynet’s nuclear bombardment left no dentists alive....

All these flaws notwithstanding it looks awesome to me and I am looking forward to getting mine.

Even the ?crap teeth? are a lot better than the other 1/2 scale alternatives. The HCG looks so bad the only inference one can draw is that Skynet?s nuclear bombardment left no dentists alive....
Only 8 posts since 2016? :)

Even the ?crap teeth? are a lot better than the other 1/2 scale alternatives. The HCG looks so bad the only inference one can draw is that Skynet?s nuclear bombardment left no dentists alive....

Same here. I cannot wait to get it...but I will try to get my excitement in check. It just too bad that this one could have been the best Endoskeleton out there but they for some reason changed the final product. The HCG and the SS one (they are basically the same) they are awesome. Yeah the teeth is bad on those two but otherwise they are on par with this overall. The cables at the forearms are not missing on those.

The hcg, while I'd give it that it had forearm cables over P1, and is overall a decent piece for the 00s era, I can't say it's on par, or anywhere near close to P1. The inner torso details is simply not there, it's missing a lot of details, the cavities are just painted black, the hip area cavities are also painted black and other areas. The head, eyes and orientation of face features are not spot on, neck cables can't be moved or adjusted as it was placed incorrectly. The weathering was lame, just black dots, gives the statue a toy like cgi look as poor weathering makes the statue lack depth. But the biggest problem of all is it never had an articulated head, which made the overall pose very pedestrian and was the main reason I never pulled the trigger on the hcg one and still would never consider it. I think for when the time it was made, it was good, and some like shiny chrome better but the overall sculpture and detail does not compare to newer statues like P1 endo and has been exceeded. Its weight is also half of P1 so the type of resin and stone is questionable and P1 size is incredible for half scale, it looks and feels much more bigger than hcg giving it more presence.

Excluding forearm cables and teeth (which no company can seem to get right) P1 is just about right in all other areas. Imo it's flaws are very small and few, P1 nailed this statue in terms of sculpt, accuracy and aesthetics.

Yeah somehow they always mess up the teeth. Prime 1 had the perfect teeth on the proto and now they messed this up. Also small detail but at the neck there is an ugly white ball joint which is visible...also that supporting rod under the leg looks like ass.

Look at 2 minutes:

I agree the supporting rods don't look pretty and are visible but they are vitally needed to support the endo in terms of stability.

I see the ball joint, so does that mean the head can also be tilted facing up and down? Can anyone with the full piece confirm? Asaka can the head be moved facing up and down? Or just left and right?

The hcg, while I'd give it that it had forearm cables over P1, and is overall a decent piece for the 00s era, I can't say it's on par, or anywhere near close to P1. The inner torso details is simply not there, it's missing a lot of details, the cavities are just painted black, the hip area cavities are also painted black and other areas. The head, eyes and orientation of face features are not spot on, neck cables can't be moved or adjusted as it was placed incorrectly. The weathering was lame, just black dots, gives the statue a toy like cgi look as poor weathering makes the statue lack depth. But the biggest problem of all is it never had an articulated head, which made the overall pose very pedestrian and was the main reason I never pulled the trigger on the hcg one and still would never consider it. I think for when the time it was made, it was good, and some like shiny chrome better but the overall sculpture and detail does not compare to newer statues like P1 endo and has been exceeded. Its weight is also half of P1 so the type of resin and stone is questionable and P1 size is incredible for half scale, it looks and feels much more bigger than hcg giving it more presence.

Excluding forearm cables and teeth (which no company can seem to get right) P1 is just about right in all other areas. Imo it's flaws are very small and few, P1 nailed this statue in terms of sculpt, accuracy and aesthetics.

I agree with you about the HCG half-scale piece. I actually was almost about to buy it. Don't me wrong, I still think it's a very good statue, but detail-wise not on the same level as this Prime 1's. And I don't know if I'm the only one who's noticed, but the HCG Endo's legs are slightly shorter than what they should be.

I agree with you about the HCG half-scale piece. I actually was almost about to buy it. Don't me wrong, I still think it's a very good statue, but detail-wise not on the same level as this Prime 1's. And I don't know if I'm the only one who's noticed, but the HCG Endo's legs are slightly shorter than what they should be.

Yeah the proportions always looked a little odd for the hcg, the legs do look a bit on the shorter side as the arms are almost as long as the leg. Maybe that's why it's 91cm, a little underscaled because of slightly shorter legs.

Back