Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly if all is like that I don't see Prime 1 making this right cause it is not a small but a huge design mistake. They have to recall everything and fix them fully but this is what they should do otherwise their reputation will get a lot worse. People are already canceling this big time...so maybe this will do something. So as I said I will wait a little more but if nothing happens I am gonna cancel it. I don't need a piece which is this expensive and will eventually lean more and even break. Honestly I cannot understand how did they make this mistake...or if it is intended why did they changed the original concept...it just causes problems at every way.

You guys have a good point...it's pretty un-realistic for them to have a real fix for this. They'd have to basically re-work/modify every single piece and it's too late now since they've already been produced. They would never endure that kind of cost for a real fix. For those that are still getting this, let's hope the lean isn't bad to a point where the thing is going to tip over or break.

I don't think Prime 1 will ever recall all the Endos back to rework them, though they should. When talking about high end items like statues or props it is not a bad choice to wait and see how it looks in hands of the collectors first, especially if you can do this (when not a very limited edition number).

For example I only got my Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader statue on January 2018, some time after being released, and this because I wanted to see some in hand pics from collectors. Those pictures made me decide I have to buy it, because it is the best Vader statue so far.

This is also one of the main reasons I didn't pre-order this T1 Endo, wanted to see how it feels in collector hands first, because it wouldn't be so easy for me to return it if damaged. Since a company made a T1 Endo already, I'm sure more will make them in the future.

Thank you the photo. Can you do one more favor and take a photo from the other side too and from the back?

Last edited:
Well yours looks better than other endos by the photos. Interesting. Curious about others endoskeleton. Still worried about the leaning. Still not convinced at all.

Last edited:
It still differs a little from the prototype. I have a feeling some will get ones even closer and others not. We will know when more receive their piece. I just hope P1 responds soon re the missing head piece

It still differs a little from the prototype. I have a feeling some will get ones even closer and others not. We will know when more receive their piece. I just hope P1 responds soon re the missing head piece

It does yes and the pose on yours still looks unbalanced. How heavy is the statue? Around 20 kg?

It does yes and the pose on yours still looks unbalanced. How heavy is the statue? Around 20 kg?

Total weight 23kg
Base around 5kg, statue 18kg

Actually base could be around 7kg (I remember it felt surprisingly heavy when I picked it up) so statue maybe around 16kg

Well yours looks better than other endos by the photos. Interesting. Curious about others endoskeleton. Still worried about the leaning. Still not convinced at all.

Good thing is I don't feel the weight bearing too much on the toes, its mainly distributed on the right leg peg and heel (which is were the tilt on the torso is mostly at) and then to the left peg. The right peg is much more thick than the left one so I think the design was for the right side to take more weight. It sits well I not too worried about future leaning, not with my piece anyway.

Thank you Dundee the infos! Well i hope more and more people will post here regarding their pieces. Also it is good the hear that the material does not feel cheap.

Thnx for the infos..Can u provide base measurements width/depth ? Someone on Fb noted that they are nowhere near the official on site.

https://postimg.cc/PPkxPJtb

This is my endo from the side view. Is this how it's meant to look? What do you guys think?

That angle hides the lean pretty well since it would be leaning away from camera for the most part, but based on what I see happening with mine, I think yours is leaning, too, but maybe not as far forward. How does it look from straight in front of the right thigh?

That angle hides the lean pretty well since it would be leaning away from camera for the most part, but based on what I see happening with mine, I think yours is leaning, too, but maybe not as far forward. How does it look from straight in front of the right thigh?

It leans and tilts to the right, but I thought it's meant to be like that since the right leg is the bent leg bearing the weight and the prototype is also leaning to the right.

It looks like it's getting ready to charge forward, but still looks balanced. I'm quite happy with the posture, it doesn't differ too much, the legs sit well, and I think it's very screen accurate.

Thnx for the infos..Can u provide base measurements width/depth ? Someone on Fb noted that they are nowhere near the official on site.

I don't know the height until P1 sends me the head as this was missing when I got mine.

Width base is around 60cm but statue can go up to 70cm as both arms can articulate inwards or outwards exceeding the base, looks like the pred when the arms are spaced out.
Depth of base is about 50cm

Back