Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after its been customised I still think it look better than prime 1
this is a hcg endoskeleton custom with the arms down , the chrome on this look more metal than prime 1
but again cant really compare since its a different t800 model
unless prime 1 does a t2 t800 endoskeleton than yes I'm sure it will blow the hcg , sideshow out of the water

Wow. This thing looks much, much better than Prime 1. That's what Endo from T2 should look like. So the artist did weathering on it? I've seen HCG 1/2 Endo in person and think it looks good but this blew me away.

Wow. This thing looks much, much better than Prime 1. That's what Endo from T2 should look like. So the artist did weathering on it? I've seen HCG 1/2 Endo in person and think it looks good but this blew me away.

Some people like the shiny "new endo" look

ู^
^
Was that Endo custom from SS 1/1? There's no other words about it except excellent.

And by the looks of Prime 1's, perhaps it wasn't chrome-plated? Maybe electro-plated like HT? Anyone saw it at Con and could confirm it was chrome-plated like old SS 1/1? And how was it compared to HCG 1/2 Endo?

Re: Prime 1 Endoskeleton statue

Did you send your comments to Prime 1 yet? You can as well on their FB page. In addition, I’ll be more than happy to post these details on there as well.
I realize this is only the prototype WIP, but they should know that these details are very noticeable for many.

All of these were modded by T-Studio in Japan. The work was mainly done by two individuals. They also do animatronic endo busts.

Attachments

• 60389194-E57A-4011-9257-B5A6EDA206B3.jpeg
    60389194-E57A-4011-9257-B5A6EDA206B3.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 197
I'm not sure why some of you think this doesn't look like metal. For a manufactured piece, the finish is stunning and they come super close to matching their proto with their statues. To expect the same finishes as the customs isn't realistic.

if sideshow can chrome there lifesize endoskull , i don't see why they cant chrome there endoskeleton
what is the point of having a nice sculpt but end up using electroplated like hot toys 1/4 endoskeleton its too toyish
here is example of a 1/4 endoskeleton fully chrome View attachment 397399View attachment 397399
this looks more metal shiny then prime 1

i think it all comes down to budget , maybe cost too much money to chrome it then electroplate like hot toys

But electroplate is chrome. Are you thinking of vacuum metallized? I believe that is what Hot Toys does.

So, here's some excellent news. it looks like we will be getting this in 1/3 also!! Here's a quote of a short conversation on Instagram...

Comment:

"there's a big difference between 1/3 and 1/2. The former is manageable for more people while still being very large. And there is nowhere else to go for this kind of awesomeness, only Prime 1. It would be nice if they made this in both scales to please everybody."

Reply from Prime 1 official:

"we will but later ;)"

So, here's some excellent news. it looks like we will be getting this in 1/3 also!! Here's a quote of a short conversation on Instagram...

Comment:

"there's a big difference between 1/3 and 1/2. The former is manageable for more people while still being very large. And there is nowhere else to go for this kind of awesomeness, only Prime 1. It would be nice if they made this in both scales to please everybody."

Reply from Prime 1 official:

"we will but later ;)"

Let's hope that "later" won't transform into "never"

It's highly unlikely we ever c a decently made 1/4 endo. Last one that goes by the designation "maquette" is not even chromed. Too bad Enterbay dropped their 1/4 full metal endo to accompany their T figures. 1/4 would b the perfect size as u would have tons of T collectibles 2 display with. 1/3 is the next best thing but it would be very deep in the future as this 1/2 is Prime's priority.

I'm interested to see the price and whether the neck was tweaked, I won't be buying it due to the size, but I sure would love to!

Back