Statue Prime 1 Terminator Endoskeleton statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They didn't hint so much as straight up confirm it. But as we know, plans can change. This in 1/3, with maybe a little nit more added to the base (it's a little sparse imo) And I'm in...

They didn't hint so much as straight up confirm it. But as we know, plans can change. This in 1/3, with maybe a little nit more added to the base (it's a little sparse imo) And I'm in...

For me its all about scale consistency. I don't want a 1:2 endo then a 1:3 reese and 1:3 tech noir arnie etc. So Im' hoping they make at least those 3 in the same scale. 1:2 OR 1:3. As long as they clearly confirm one or the other I'll bite.

They didn't hint so much as straight up confirm it...

This is exactly how it went, back in February:

mattjwhite15 said:
@supermario585 there's a big difference between 1/3 and 1/2. The former is manageable for more people while still being very large. And there is nowhere else to go for this kind of awesomeness, only Prime 1. It would be nice if they made this in both scales to please everybody.

prime1studio said:
@mattjwhite15 we will but later ;)

The scale looks off next to Pennywise. What scale are these supposed to be? Either Pennywise is big or the endo is undersized.

Well, I want one of these 1/2 scales in my collection. But I can’t make up my mind if I want an Ai Demon or a Demon Clown!?

Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The scale looks off next to Pennywise. What scale are these supposed to be? Either Pennywise is big or the endo is undersized.

Bill Skarsgard is 6ft 4. Arnie is 6ft 2. Pennywise looks pretty damn tall in the movie. Scale looks about right IMO.

Well, I want one of these 1/2 scales in my collection. But I can’t make up my mind if I want an Ai Demon or a Demon Clown!?

Lol.

It is an easy choice...while I love the new IT movie and a statue is cool as hell...well Terminator is classic and more memorable for a reason :) .

Bill Skarsgard is 6ft 4. Arnie is 6ft 2. Pennywise looks pretty damn tall in the movie. Scale looks about right IMO.

Also, I assume that technically since the skeletons do not have muscle or flesh on them, that they would be slightly smaller if standing next to an endo with flesh, a full arnie term.

Some more Pics from Wonderfest:
22b80968601c645e19981b8e6024d953.jpg

45dfa9c55cc457c6506f224673f30063.jpg

Another question, this only comes with one head, right? That head on display next to the statue is not another portrait is it?

Another question, this only comes with one head, right? That head on display next to the statue is not another portrait is it?

No it's a bust that will be sold separately at some point.

No it's a bust that will be sold separately at some point.

Has this been confirmed? I assumed it was just an extra head they have displayed low down so that people can see the detail properly. But I'd be interested if they sell it separately....

Back