Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

I want this but... MY MIND IS TELLING ME NOOOOOO, BUT MY BODY... MY BODY IS TELLING ME YESSSSSSS.
I don't seeeeee nuothinggggg wrongggg with a littleeeeeeeee.

Still no pre order for this? Was looking forward to it all week. :lol

I'm not. The delay is giving me longer to win the lotto...

OH man is hard to resist on this one I thought I could , I was thinking on passing on this one so I could get 1/3 Akuma PCS, now am in a big dilemma :(

thanks for sharing, pretty awesome

OH man is hard to resist on this one I thought I could , I was thinking on passing on this one so I could get 1/3 Akuma PCS, now am in a big dilemma :(

me too.. I dont have much knowledge about TMNT but they look Badass and huge.. will decide after to see the whole set.

me too.. I dont have much knowledge about TMNT but they look Badass and huge.. will decide after to see the whole set.

Hey man I just posted these on FB I hope u don't mind...;) . Thnks again for sharing. If we wait to decide to c the whole set am sure they ll be sold out by then ....LOL

Bro thank you for the pics as always. If you don't know TMNT you have quite a wonderful history to catch up on. Man I wish it was my first time again. When you do you'll get em all
Hey man I just posted these on FB I hope u don't mind...;) . Thnks again for sharing. If we wait to decide to c the whole set am sure they ll be sold out by then ....LOL
Dude so you're Nick Greek? I just saw you post em and came here lol these should hopefully be up This week as its sort of been the trend of Prime1-SSC

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Bro thank you for the pics as always. If you don't know TMNT you have quite a wonderful history to catch up on. Man I wish it was my first time again. When you do you'll get em all

Dude so you're Nick Greek? I just saw you post em and came here lol these should hopefully be up This week as its sort of been the trend of Prime1-SSC

Hey JediSword yes am the one ...LOL . Tell me who id u dont mind so we can be friends if we r not already....r u sure these could be up for PO this week? So we might have news by Tuesday then ...hope u r right

id* " tell me who ur if" ....i meant to say...my computer is playing games with me :)

Hey JediSword yes am the one ...LOL . Tell me who id u dont mind so we can be friends if we r not already....r u sure these could be up for PO this week? So we might have news by Tuesday then ...hope u r right
Lol I already added you man. Caesar Corleone on FB

I'm sorry but I just wanna walk up to Raph, slap him, take those ****ing glasses off his head and say 'better, much better'. Then I'll be happy :)

I'm sorry but I just wanna walk up to Raph, slap him, take those ****ing glasses off his head and say 'better, much better'. Then I'll be happy :)
I'm hoping it's removable like some of the other gear :)

*edit sent them a message on FB lol

I hope you can remove them.....They look so dumb.

God damn you! Why must you show me these! It hurts!

Back