Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Bay]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Prime 1 Studios Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

If these were the real TMNT, I wouldn't hesitate. But there's no way I'm dropping $700 for such hideous representations of the characters. For those who are happily ordering, congrats. The craftsmanship seems like it will be excellent.

Hideous? I actually loved them. Ready for it? ........ My favorite representations yet. If they were a little leaner I wouldn't mind.

To each his own. These are, hands down, my least favorite version. Even applies to Next Mutation.

But like I said, if you're happy and like the designs, it's all cool. I will respectfully disagree is all.

To each his own. These are, hands down, my least favorite version. Even applies to Next Mutation.

But like I said, if you're happy and like the designs, it's all cool. I will respectfully disagree is all.

I feel ya. I wish I could like the retro/original looks of more comic characters. But I love the modern art. (Turtles being the exception... Hope the comics look like this soon. Haha)

Gotta pass on these and Godzilla Maquette due to space issues.
Watching the movie last night was make or break on 'Zilla... It was pretty poor imo.

P2 Maquette is a must now I have the 1:4 P1 and I'm still trying to figure out how to fit the, stupidly tall, MKII & III into my lineup.
That sucks man. Yeah I was considering getting on the WL for Zilla but chose against because its not close enough to me to spend $800 on something i don't love enough
I just wanted to congratulate Savage on his Pre-Order of the Prime 1 TMNT Raphael statue. Good on you bud. Dreams really do come true :hi5: :)
Lmfao :hi5: congrats Savage
Probably because he has other PO's at the moment that the money is allocated to them and by the time he could scrounge another $150 he figures these will be gone.
Makes sense but I'm sure he could do it before its gone :)
No. He's complaining that if it was $600 he'd go for it. Just save an extra $150 and get it. Why would you miss out on something you wanted over a $100 difference?
Where is the $150 coming from lol
There's your excuse for your wife when she ask why you got Raphael =)
:rotfl
Uh Oh... The mind game begins now Savage :lol
:lol:lol:lol:lol
Congrats Savage.... You definitely deserve this statue :hi5:
Yeah man congrats Savage ;)
LOL I wish. Too much. I will resist this.
Congrats man, congrats lol

I feel you man, You've got Thor and Hulk coming in short order. What I would tell you is to wait and see the ship date on the Turtle. You never know. If it's six months from now you might be able to do it.

Those won't be out for a while though. We got at least 5 months for Hulk and another 6 for Thor :dunno
Not true lol
I gave up the ARH Death Dealer, $785 was too much, even if I love the character. That and I have too much other cool stuff coming. Just remember, even if in the end this set of turtles is too much, some where doen the line there will be more.
Wow bro, you were thinking of getting that beast? Damn it looks amazing though but I'm still not too keen on their paint apps to get something from them yet. Do you have any other pieces from them?
True again. At $700 I would not get the whole set either. But Raph is my boy. I want to focus on just my avengers while I'm a student. Haha

Maybe track this guy down down the road...
Yeah don't let your boy down, homie :wave:
Hideous? I actually loved them. Ready for it? ........ My favorite representations yet. If they were a little leaner I wouldn't mind.
I really love the designs now too. As much as hated the nostrils they make sense and I've seen them used in other iterations. However like you inwoukdve been amazing if they were leaner

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

That sucks man. Yeah I was considering getting on the WL for Zilla but chose against because its not close enough to me to spend $800 on something i don't love enough

Lmfao :hi5: congrats Savage

Makes sense but I'm sure he could do it before its gone :)

Where is the $150 coming from lol

:rotfl

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Yeah man congrats Savage ;)

Congrats man, congrats lol

Those won't be out for a while though. We got at least 5 months for Hulk and another 6 for Thor :dunno

Not true lol

Wow bro, you were thinking of getting that beast? Damn it looks amazing though but I'm still not too keen on their paint apps to get something from them yet. Do you have any other pieces from them?

Yeah don't let your boy down, homie :wave:

I really love the designs now too. As much as hated the nostrils they make sense and I've seen them used in other iterations. However like you inwoukdve been amazing if they were leaner

Nope, I've never been into ARH, their sculpts are usually not for me and true enough the paint on the Death Dealer isn't perfect but it's a 1/4 DD, no one else is doing one. But $785, I'm not paying $400 for a horse.

The paint on my ARH pieces has always been excellent. It's a little flatter, I suppose, but always looks good: ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416272162.727802.jpg

ONDI!!!! Buy me Raphael and I'll buy you Mikey!

Raphael is definitely on steroids :lol. Donatello is the only lean one

You are one handsome fella Ondi :rotfl

Well alright I'll get to work but business has been slow for some reason........:dunno

DSC_5853.JPG
That's really isn't it? Lol Ondi you are the Man bro! :duff
If it wasn't for the fact I'd get arrested, I'd prostitute myself for these turtles :wink1:
Lmfao bro :hi5:

Ok, gigolo part time work for everyone here now.

Back