Prime 1 Studios Grimlock and Optimus Prime Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got tracking for my 3 boxes of this badboy, will get tuesday, I will make an unboxing video

ot grimlock. Very cool

The big box came with giant holes and all beat up. Grimlock horn was chipped due to damage. Optimus also had some damage. Very fragile

I also for the life of me couldn't figure out how to put the shield on optimus. I literally tried forever and gave up

Hopefully sideshow will be able to replace grimlock head. And Optimus lower body

If anyone knows how to put shield on optimus please explain

ot grimlock. Very cool

The big box came with giant holes and all beat up. Grimlock horn was chipped due to damage. Optimus also had some damage. Very fragile

I also for the life of me couldn't figure out how to put the shield on optimus. I literally tried forever and gave up

Hopefully sideshow will be able to replace grimlock head. And Optimus lower body

Damn that sux about the damage. Mine shows up at the end of the week so hoping for no issues. Any pics?

ot grimlock. Very cool

lol had the exact same problem. I spent an hour to put it together as well still not sure how to put it on.. Mine was damaged as well. The base and the body are broken

Last edited:
Why are these 2k$ statues showing damaged so much? Getting mine on Friday and starting to worry. Sounds light another Optimus debacle all over again.

yes grimlock horn was chipped, and head doesnt really fit all the way in, also I cant figure out how to put shield on optimus

yeah its bad and i cant find anywhere to put the shield no slot no nothing

Back