Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arrived safely and waiting patiently to display with the upcoming piece.

IMG_3143.jpg

edit: not sure why it's orienting on it's side?

Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Arrived safely and waiting patiently to display with the upcoming piece.

View attachment 313265

edit: not sure why it's orienting on it's side?

It does that if your using the basic editor. Try using a different editor. I had that issue also. But not anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You aren't the only one

I agree he is. But also I should say I've gotten on wait lists months after ever statue I ever bought, and it always converted. This is a $1000 statue in a scale most people don't collect. It probably won't be out for another year and there are so many other things waiting to be announced. I'm confident if you got on the wait list today it would still convert.

I agree he is. But also I should say I've gotten on wait lists months after ever statue I ever bought, and it always converted. This is a $1000 statue in a scale most people don't collect. It probably won't be out for another year and there are so many other things waiting to be announced. I'm confident if you got on the wait list today it would still convert.

It's a $1000 statue where the EX sold out in 4 hours. I certainly hope everyone converts, but I highly recommend they also preorder a reg just in case. I wouldn't be surprised if the reg sells out before this piece starts shipping.

I appreciate the optimism hannibal10. But seriously wished this was 1/4 scale.

If Sideshow decides/announce that they will make a 1/4 then watch all the wait-lists convert - of course pure speculation.

I will just wait as this scale is so hard to find room to display. Congrats to all who will be receiving.

Youll convert. I got on the Deathstroke waitlist months late and it converted.

I appreciate the optimism hannibal10. But seriously wished this was 1/4 scale.

If Sideshow decides/announce that they will make a 1/4 then watch all the wait-lists convert - of course pure speculation.

I will just wait as this scale is so hard to find room to display. Congrats to all who will be receiving.

I wish too mate. I also would like to keep all 1/4 scale. Save space. But this thing is a beauty

This Batman piece is a must own and to be honest the exclusive is no big deal. The regular is still amazing

Would have no problem placing this 1/3 as masterpiece in front of a 1/4 DC collection. Have the Deathstroke in house, completely different game while not having a larger footprint than XM statues.

Would have no problem placing this 1/3 as masterpiece in front of a 1/4 DC collection. Have the Deathstroke in house, completely different game while not having a larger footprint than XM statues.

What find amazing is there are no similarities between XM and P1 yet both churn out fantastic pieces. It's like my go to for 1/3 and and 1/4

June - Aug 2017 "Expected"

It's a $1000 statue where the EX sold out in 4 hours. I certainly hope everyone converts, but I highly recommend they also preorder a reg just in case. I wouldn't be surprised if the reg sells out before this piece starts shipping.

Preordering a regular definitely isn't a bad idea to be safe. But there are several other $1000+ statues that have sold out in less than a day and have had plenty of conversions months after they went on waitlist.

Preordering a regular definitely isn't a bad idea to be safe. But there are several other $1000+ statues that have sold out in less than a day and have had plenty of conversions months after they went on waitlist.

I can't think of many. The EX for most of the Prime 1 statues lasted much longer than a day. Harley lasted for months. Robin sold quick, but had a much smaller Edition size for the EX. Deathstroke is really the only one I can think of in that price range that sold out the same day but had lots of conversions.

This will have conversions just like any other piece and I know some have already happened. But these conversions will be much lower due to the character and the specific version of this piece.

Everyone says SS will do a 1/4 scale PF and people will cancel the P1, but with P1 knocking out some fantastic pieces and SS continuing to be hit and miss when it comes to QC, I can't really see that happening. Plus, SS tends to choose odd poses and with the price increases they are throwing at us, this P1 piece would be considered a steal if the release a PF at $550, which I think would be on the low end.

Back