Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When it goes on a credit card the payments are as long as you want them, + interest. Were fortunate they offer a plan. Its our choice how quickly we pay to avoid interest.

Sure. In a perfect world. Just budgets don't always allow for it, and then the monthly payments just get to a point where they are unmanageable and then the preorder just never happens lol

Sure. In a perfect world. Just budgets don't always allow for it, and then the monthly payments just get to a point where they are unmanageable and then the preorder just never happens lol

It's all about timing. Some of the best pieces come out the wrong time. Or all come out around the same time for pre order. I'm struggling to pre order as I've got too many on order already from XM and P1 I had Hulk Wolverine on order along with IS Falcon. Decided to cancel Hulk Wolverine. Because sideshow moved the date and kinda messed up my payment plan. No big deal might do the same with Falcon although it's been waitlisted it's not really an exclusive so ordering it locally will be just fine. Hearing that it's been delayed might be a relief lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's all about timing. Some of the best pieces come out the wrong time. Or all come out around the same time for pre order. I'm struggling to pre order as I've got too many on order already from XM and P1 I had Hulk Wolverine on order along with IS Falcon. Decided to cancel Hulk Wolverine. Because sideshow moved the date and kinda messed up my payment plan. No big deal might do the same with Falcon although it's been waitlisted it's not really an exclusive so ordering it locally will be just fine. Hearing that it's been delayed might be a relief lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too! Hulk Vs Wolverine increase really blew the budget. I would normally have an extra preorder going. I didn't want to cancel because I'm really looking forward to that statue. I just wish they didn't increase the price over time. If I could afford to order every statue on day 1 that I wanted, I obviously would. Fact of the matter is I have a budget and a lot of other things to pay for that increase or decrease on a month-to-month basis.

It fell for me where I literally have nothing coming for months

It fell for me where I literally have nothing coming for months

I had never planned on getting a Batman piece and knew nothing about this until I saw the SDCC pics. Being that it is the best Batman version, I figured if I was going to get only 1 Batman, this would be it.

When are we gonna see the Superman 1;3 now to go with this guy

Back