Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^agreed seeing this up close at SDCC, out of all the beautiful P1 Batman statues this is the one that stands out the best of all. If I could only get one (since Keaton hasn't been shown) it would be this one. Thankfully, I still have about a handful of these coming.

My waitlist for the exclusive converted, but then I had to cancel. NOW I really want the exclusive and the waitlist has disappeared. Any suggestions? Possibly finding someone on the forum who converted, but doesn't want to purchase the statue anymore?

Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

If it's sold out then that's that then I guess. Best start looking at other venders because it won't change from there on out. Unless you could email a sideshow rep and ask for it that way. They do sometimes help in worse case scenarios

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My waitlist for the exclusive converted, but then I had to cancel. NOW I really want the exclusive and the waitlist has disappeared. Any suggestions? Possibly finding someone on the forum who converted, but doesn't want to purchase the statue anymore?

Too late now, the statue went to the next person on the list

A few possibilities...

Post a WTB (want-to-buy) thread in the marketplace here on the boards.

Join one of the statue groups on Facebook and post a WTB there.

If you fear that you won't be able to get one, I highly recommend preordering the reg. It's highly unusual, but I think there's a possibility the reg will sell out before this piece ships.

Funny they would cancel the WL with still 6-8 months left on this. Sure to be more cancellations. Maybe they have more WL'ers then ES?

My post #996

Funny they would cancel the WL with still 6-8 months left on this. Sure to be more cancellations. Maybe they have more WL'ers then ES?

That's exactly what I thought also. I spoke to Sideshow customer service a while back and what you have said is correct. Waitlist numbers have exceeded edition size.

I cannot remember it happening so soon on any other pre-order that's for sure. Not that I can recall anyway !

Last edited:
They did the same with the original PF EX, the WL closed for a long time then opened back up a short time before they were due in. Probably another trick to make you get locked into a regular.

hi, a quick question for anybody that knows. I put this in as a waitlist way back in august and I totally forgot that I even ordered this. But today when I checked my order, i see the batman EX order but it says "Reservation Submitted". does anybody know what that means? Does that mean I'm still on a waitlist? I don't seem to remember getting an email saying my order went through. This is for the EX version of the dark knight. thanks for any tips!

hi, a quick question for anybody that knows. I put this in as a waitlist way back in august and I totally forgot that I even ordered this. But today when I checked my order, i see the batman EX order but it says "Reservation Submitted". does anybody know what that means? Does that mean I'm still on a waitlist? I don't seem to remember getting an email saying my order went through. This is for the EX version of the dark knight. thanks for any tips!

Yes it means you are on the wait list. Not guaranteed a conversion but you are on the list. Be Patient !!! :) Your order should begin with a W.

Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

This is why you don't mess around and wait on ordering

I could not agree more ink! I'm guilty of doing that a few times. If you like something get it with no regrets.

Re: Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

This is why you don't mess around and wait on ordering

I could not agree more ink! I'm guilty of doing that a few times. If you like something get it with no regrets.

I knew the instant I saw this that I would be ordering as soon as it was available. Absolutely no screwing around with this guy. I still think this may be one of the Batman Prime1 "grails" to come out of this line. Just an awesome version and such an iconic comic event.

Back