Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not from SS, from P1 website. It doesn't seem deep enough, but thinking about it, this statue is more about the wide base and the wide stance Bats has and, of course, his height.

Also, his cape is less a factor in this piece than it usually is. Here it's sculpted, but straight down. It doesn't flair out at all, as if weighed down by the muck he's been fighting in.

That would help save a lot of space. The Megatron base is super massive and eat space.

Can anyone help me find a good size pic of this logo? Everything I turn up on a google search is close, but off by just a bit. Trying to match up with what P1 has on the outfit.

Can anyone help me find a good size pic of this logo? Everything I turn up on a google search is close, but off by just a bit. Trying to match up with what P1 has on the outfit.

Just do a google search and type in Frank Miller bat emblem. I would think you'd find it in google images unless Prime 1 took some small artistic liberties with the bat emblem on his costume.

Last edited:
The waitlist option is gone on the EX. It's now flagged as SOLD OUT.

Can someone explain to me how this EX can go off waitlist so early ? It is not released/shipping until around mid 17.

Everyone on the waitlist cannot be a full pay option.

I have snagged one and my first flexpay doesn't even commence until late Jan 17. There will be more cancellations before then I'm sure. For various reasons.

Is it because Sideshow only allow a certain number of waitlists in relation to the edition size ? Or is it to do with the stock inventory they will carry ? That's the only conclusion I can come up with. :dunno

If someone can clarify this for me then I would be all the wiser. :)

Last edited:
Yeah,

That's the only reason I could come up with. :) I just assumed the waitlist would remain open as long as there were editions still in Sideshows warehouse either on flexpay or not paid fully for. Credit card declines etc.

Obviously that's 6 months away at least anyway. :dunno

This gives me more hope on a conversion on a couple of other waitlists I'm still on, if that's the way these work. In other words a small number of waitlisters. And just being patient !!!

This one will be highly sought after. It's a Grail piece, for me at least, a great representation of my favorite comic of all time.

Great looking piece no doubt, just too much stuff coming out in the following year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got a waitlist conversion, but I'm probably cancelling and saving for Jim Lee Bats & Supes.

Is there a chance those 2 won't look as good as this one?

Back