Statue Prime 1 Studio - The Dark Knight Returns "Frank Miller"[1/3 Scale]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks cool but not loving how the emblem is sticking out like that. Needs to be flush with the suit, looks like a stick-on or something

That thing looks ridiculously awesome! Though I agree about the emblem- odd that it's sticking out so much!

Remind me, though- this is 1/3 scale, right? So it will probably be over $1,000 before shipping?

That thing looks ridiculously awesome! Though I agree about the emblem- odd that it's sticking out so much!

Remind me, though- this is 1/3 scale, right? So it will probably be over $1,000 before shipping?

It's 1/3, yes. Probably will be $1,000.

As long as its not sticking way out to one side I'm happy with the sculpted cape. That's the only reason I went fabric cape with the Superman Hush. Again can't stress how amazing this looks.

As long as its not sticking way out to one side I'm happy with the sculpted cape. That's the only reason I went fabric cape with the Superman Hush. Again can't stress how amazing this looks.

I need to see a proper front on view of the statue to properly see how much that cape is extending beyond the base. Because at the moment I'm not too sure.

sculpt and face looks awesome but that emblem on the chest is bugging the crap out of me. it looks like a giant iron on sticky :(

mHNefY4.jpg

Though I agree about the emblem- odd that it's sticking out so much!

Perhaps that's a reference to Batman mentioning his yellow oval emblem was actually a big target for crooks to shoot at on the original 'The Dark Knight Returns'?

Definitely need to fix that emblem. Need a proper shot direct from front of the statue, not angle. From the angle foto, the base looks huge and taking a bit of the spotlight of Batman.

Perhaps that's a reference to Batman mentioning his yellow oval emblem was actually a big target for crooks to shoot at on the original 'The Dark Knight Returns'?

Yeah, I get the functional, in-book explanation of the emblem being yellow, but that doesn't mean it has to be sticking out from the rest of the suit so much. It doesn't appear to be at all in the graphic novel.

TDKR1.jpgTDKR2.jpgTDKR3.jpgTDKR4.jpg

Yeah, I get the functional, in-book explanation of the emblem being yellow, but that doesn't mean it has to be sticking out from the rest of the suit so much. It doesn't appear to be at all in the graphic novel.

Sure, but I meant it as a way of stressing that it's actually a metal plate. Otherwise I can't understand why Prime 1 would do something like this.

Back