Statue Prime 1 Studio: Suicide Squad - 1/3 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a pass for now. The exclusive is the angry portrait and for me that's the one that's least Margot. Might pick up a regular later.

I don't see her selling that fast, maybe in a few weeks...don't kill me if I'm wrong. Either way I need everything HQ, so ordered. :D

Attachments

• dc-comics-suicide-squad-harley-quinn-statue-prime1-9029391-04.jpg
    dc-comics-suicide-squad-harley-quinn-statue-prime1-9029391-04.jpg
    487.6 KB · Views: 164
it's a Beautiful piece with Fantastic detail. She's on my radar, so I may jump on waitlist when that happens. It is quite amazing the work gone into the piece.

I hear ya, I'm gonna go broke when they start launching the X-Men classic stuff. My money is going to P1 for my statue needs. Maybe every once in a while after production a sideshow piece.

Just POed through Sideshow- EX will sell out very soon so had to have it...:yess:

I'm really worried, I wanted her at first but now I'm not so sure because the likeliness seems a little off to me... maybe she won't sell out so quick? I'm wondering if Prime 1 makes little adjustments or not.

Looks like Ann Hathaway to me. Beautiful statue but that's not Margot. Saving the money and sticking to hot toys.

I'm really worried, I wanted her at first but now I'm not so sure because the likeliness seems a little off to me... maybe she won't sell out so quick? I'm wondering if Prime 1 makes little adjustments or not.
you will regret it later on- prime 1 stuff beyond amazing and likeness good enough- overall statue just too stunning to pass up

Ordered it. The Laughing Head is the closest to Margot. The other's look like her Stunt Double. Hopefully they tweek these a little otherwise I will own a bunch of cosplay heads of Margot.
Only Hot Toys I think have been able to capture a Really Nice Margot Portrait so far.

Oh piss off its not that bad.

Never said it was bad, just looks like a dude. Sorry, I just find the face very masculine. If this wasn't dressed as SS Harley, most people would not guess Margot.

I will never get why people need to piss on something other people like, just because they don't. You won't find me in a Rogue One thread, pissing on that movie, just because I think its another worthless remake of stuff we have already seen 6 times.

I'm not "pissing" on it. It is a bad headsculpt of Margot Robbie, and I thought it goes without saying, but "In my opinion" looks like a male dressed as Harley. The face does not look like Margot to me. The $40 figuart looks a lot more like her then this $1000 statue. I also don't hate SS. It could have been a lot better and should have been, but is definately not as bad as some people make it out to be. I would have bought this because I am a Harley Quinn collector and loved her in the movie, but this is disappointing.

Glad some folks like it though. More options are great for collectors.

Is there an in-hand video of her from Kelvin Loke yet? Wondering what his opinion is of her seeing it in-hand since their store seems to get all the Prime 1 prototypes to display. Definitely don't want to miss out on the EX but that likeness... :blissysmi hoping it looks better in person for that price, otherwise I'd rather save for another Prime 1 piece.

Going to hold out for the AC Harley or maybe a comic version will come out during the Jim Lee/Lee Bermejo lines.
If you're on the fence, it seems silly to lay out such a lot of money on a piece.
Congrats to anyone who has PO - no doubt I'll be regretting not picking her up in a years time!

What kills this line for me is you can't get Bats, WW or Supes in 1/3 only 1/2 scale... IMO they should of done all of them in 1/3rd scale so you could complete the line. I'm not sure Prime 1 is doing themselves any favors with all this different scales...

Back